Romeo X Fly Pups

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bud now 8 and half months old. 25tts

Nearly two weeks old now and all seven (4bitches & 3dogs) pups are doing great. most have doubled there size in 12 days. just starting to open their eyes. Its been a stressful first week with fly

A nice pic of mother and son.

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the update jax, she looks the spit of fly. No pics yet but I will get some tomorrow with my new camera.bud is now 24tts and has plenty of growing left. Hes got a lovely shape to him and hes got big bones. Hes very possesive over food, hes also abit of a howler but shuts up when I tell him.

A bitch pup from this litter is needing a new home. She's currently living in Cornwall. Her owner not happy with her size as she's only 20tts and is a pain in the arse inside chewing. I would like to take her on but I would struggle to make Time for her. So anyone looking for a new pup ready for next year then please pm me.

he is looking spot on rew.

had my moron out for a decent wander this afternoon as i was away for a few days over last weekend and early in the week and didn't get her out much so she is absolutely knackered now.

recall is coming along well considering i've not managed to put in as much time as i had hoped YET... and she is retrieving pretty well too considering (luckily she has started to copy the spaniel in the house and she has picked it up a bit from her!) she's just hit and miss with the delivery at the moment.

I don't know if i'm expecting too much of her on a retrieve to be honest as i'm more used to the spaniel and lab and they have always come straight back in front of me and presented it (the spaniel has never presented properly as she is small and struggled keeping her head up with a full grown bunny when she was being trained so just lies down and pins it instead... never bothered training it out of her as she was never going to be used on formal shoots / scurries) and the lab will just plonk his backside down and wait for you to give him a dead command then give you whatever he has just in case there is a biscuit in payment!

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers guys. Just throwing the food down him. Been feeding nutra nuggets which is 31% protein and high calcium. Been adding lard to his food every couple days and plenty of chicken. Then again the other dog pups are them same, built like Romeo. Here's buds brother NIPPER

post-2179-0-48702800-1456820564_thumb.jpg

• Like 2