Romeo X Fly Pups

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bud now 8 and half months old. 25tts

Nearly two weeks old now and all seven (4bitches & 3dogs) pups are doing great. most have doubled there size in 12 days. just starting to open their eyes. Its been a stressful first week with fly

A nice pic of mother and son.

Posted Images

That's the last two northenlite. I hope they get a good home soon. So I can concentrate on mine I'm keeping.

I'm surprised they haven't gone by now Shaun but alot of pups about. He reminded me of yours actually. Hows your pup doing?

Hes bang on mate couldn't ask any more off him at the min retrieving loverly and don't mind feather in his mouth he's only 5 month so jst waiting game now , he's finding his feet alittle now he will be able to run I no that, he's 23 tts now so be a nice size dog hopefully be able to catch

• Like 1

That's the last two northenlite. I hope they get a good home soon. So I can concentrate on mine I'm keeping.

I'm surprised they haven't gone by now Shaun but alot of pups about. He reminded me of yours actually. Hows your pup doing?

Surprised still any left REW...saw Cams (Jaxx) pup on Saturday when I picked him up for ferreting,shes a stunner ,very forward/confident pup....a picture of health too,you did a cracking job with them :thumbs: ATB Dave

• Like 1