Romeo X Fly Pups

Nearly two weeks old now and all seven (4bitches & 3dogs) pups are doing great. most have doubled there size in 12 days. just starting to open their eyes. Its been a stressful first week with fly having the c section and then having abscesses but the antibiotics are doing the trick and shes back to her usual self nearly, eating like a horse. Heres a video and I will try posting photos afterwards aswell.

https://youtu.be/6NVfAIQOo-g

thanks for looking

rew

Edited by REW
  • Like 9

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bud now 8 and half months old. 25tts

Nearly two weeks old now and all seven (4bitches & 3dogs) pups are doing great. most have doubled there size in 12 days. just starting to open their eyes. Its been a stressful first week with fly

A nice pic of mother and son.

Posted Images

Thanks mate. I do enjoy the filming and editing. Just wish I had more time.

The pups are great. I'm giving them the best starts. The one I keep back could end up doing a touch of ferreting with mummy fly this season. That will be a good bit of filming.

I was thinking the same dodger, I would have liked a white one too.

Yes sniffer can you tell? Lol thanks

No not at all! You seem to have everything in place and are well organised etc. nothing like the people I have bought a couple of my dogs from in the past! Plus I hadn't ever seen anything to suggest you had bred, hence the question!!!

I'm hoping to have a litter out my little dog soon and there is clearly a few lessons to be learnt from how you have gone about things, I am quietly shitting myself as this is the first time I have tried to breed a litter and although I am keen and I have a few people with experience around me as back up, it is still a bit daunting...