Super Dogs ( Lurchers )

If the game is there is droves and the dog is decent, you will catch big numbers, bigger than some people will ever see. If the game isn't there, no matter how decent the dog is, you won't catch big numbers. It's just life.

But why worry, go take the dog for a walk instead.

• Like 6

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some people don't need to prove anything to anyone buddy. However, I'm here to say that there are some dogs out there that have taken a good few red single handed. No stories or fairy tales, but pu

Had these one night,,,,took a lot longer than 1.5 hours though,,,,more like 6 hours  

YOUR MORE THAN WELCOME TO HAVE A TRIP WITH ME ON THE BUNNYS,,,, IM NOT SAYING IVE GOT OR EVER ADD A SUPER DOG,,JUST DOGS THAT IM HAPPY WITH

Posted Images

If the game is there is droves and the dog is decent, you will catch big numbers, bigger than some people will ever see. If the game isn't there, no matter how decent the dog is, you won't catch big numbers. It's just life.

funny old game

How many of ye are real Scots men,,,,,,,,,,,, or do ye all love the Queen and Royal family........TRUE SCOTS SHOULD ONLY FLY THE SCOTTISH FLAG...CELTIC COUSINS...........

you sound like that other rocket huntingloon ideation you been out in the townpost-71205-0-31885100-1441859842_thumb.jpg

post-71205-0-17420700-1441859917_thumb.jpg

Edited by nothernlite
  • Like 1

If the game is there is droves and the dog is decent, you will catch big numbers, bigger than some people will ever see. If the game isn't there, no matter how decent the dog is, you won't catch big numbers. It's just FIFE

I've amended your spelling mistake. Hope you dont mind :thumbs:

Would anyone be so kind to invite me to see these dogs do what they do ?

Such as 40 -50 -100 rabbits in a few hours or per night

Bull crosses do 5 out of 5 single handed

Fen dogs do 7 out of 7 single handed

Are dogs getting better at the job they do

Cheers Dai

I'll go to

Sounds like fly the boys fishing for some upkilt pics lol

Northernlite not interested in Scottish culture,,,,,,,,he loves the Queen,,,,,,Scottish independence won't get it with hypocrites like him,,,,,,,,Scotland born in you lollollol,,,,,,,you really are a lost little boy.............

18 in one night between 3 dogs an a Charlie that our best considered any one in tallaght knows the hills are hunted to icstiction lol every night by all different groups like competiton when you were a kid my ccok bigger than yours our group has the smallest ccok 32 by a our friends/competitors bit crack tho .a normal night be happy with half dozen.shouldnt take more than needed

Edited by delboy_187