Super Dogs ( Lurchers )

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some people don't need to prove anything to anyone buddy. However, I'm here to say that there are some dogs out there that have taken a good few red single handed. No stories or fairy tales, but pu

Had these one night,,,,took a lot longer than 1.5 hours though,,,,more like 6 hours  

YOUR MORE THAN WELCOME TO HAVE A TRIP WITH ME ON THE BUNNYS,,,, IM NOT SAYING IVE GOT OR EVER ADD A SUPER DOG,,JUST DOGS THAT IM HAPPY WITH

Posted Images

It's in the breeding bobcocks lol

If u told me 7 years ago when pic was tooken.this dumb ass whip grey was going to be responsible for pullouting the working lurcher world's rabbiting lurchers bloodlines I would have laughed in yer face..but the lad did good lolattachicon.gif2015-09-08 22.59.02.png
Central Scotlands top stud dog lol
Iam trying to retire him from all that so stop it...ur tag would be ideal stud dog he works to light with pression only a german can do lol.haymin s tia another good bitch ..redwall. on here she makes it look so easy ....there's no need for my dog now...grant c look really good dogs yet iam still to have a night out...iam the only one who got the average one Edited by MR RABBIT

If your looking for a good lamping stud lurcher for ur bitches on here lads see brianstevens...as iam retired he's got a great dog he's from fife...I got to many pms after this topic...paddy's not for stud Barr one guy and that's defo his very last

Tag great dog the black un

post-53576-0-67103800-1441753411.pngpost-53576-0-11702100-1441753429.pngpost-53576-0-40859300-1441753503_thumb.pngpost-53576-0-08891200-1441753522_thumb.png

Edited by MR RABBIT
  • Like 2

Soon as wind appears I gonna buy myself a stop watch lol

that will no help to weigh you down lol
I'll get me bag man to carry it lol
I never had a bag man..I spent half hour collecting the piles..after the 90 mins before anyone starts lol
you mean you put them in piles they fixed must be fat as f**k up there best fed foxes in the uk lol