Super Dogs ( Lurchers )

Did dia dogs take up jims offer fly boy still think the boys talking bullshit?

Sounds hard to believe,,,,,,,,,,,,if he did hats off to him and dog,,,,,,,,,,,that would be a super dog........

But I don't think my dog is a super dog...I think shes grafter that loves to catch rabbits that's all she is Edited by MR RABBIT
  • Like 4

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some people don't need to prove anything to anyone buddy. However, I'm here to say that there are some dogs out there that have taken a good few red single handed. No stories or fairy tales, but pu

Had these one night,,,,took a lot longer than 1.5 hours though,,,,more like 6 hours  

YOUR MORE THAN WELCOME TO HAVE A TRIP WITH ME ON THE BUNNYS,,,, IM NOT SAYING IVE GOT OR EVER ADD A SUPER DOG,,JUST DOGS THAT IM HAPPY WITH

Posted Images

Sounds hard to believe,,,,,,,,,,,,if he did hats off to him and dog,,,,,,,,,,,that would be a super dog........
But I don't think my dog is a super dog...I think shes grafter that loves to catch rabbits that's all she is
and your putting the rabbits in front of it to do it get some more pictures up

My dog gets 40 an hour I can't prove it as he just swallows them

how the f#ck did you find a collar too long for that neck?! :blink:

dont think the collar is too big, think its a grab handle

Yea he's just a pup with strongstuff handle collar :)

• Like 1

Like an agitation collar?

No problem with getting 40 rabbits or 100 but putting in the time 40 rabbits 90 minutes,,,,,,,,,,,,I know the watch stopped,,,,there is plenty of lads here that put picture up with big numbers fair play to them hope they get more this season,,,,,,,,,,,,one dog one field 40 rabbits,,,,,,,must be hedge rabbits,,,,,,,,the time is what people don't believe rabbit every 2 minutes............

Like an agitation collar?
Yea
  • Like 1

No problem with getting 40 rabbits or 100 but putting in the time 40 rabbits 90 minutes,,,,,,,,,,,,I know the watch stopped,,,,there is plenty of lads here that put picture up with big numbers fair play to them hope they get more this season,,,,,,,,,,,,one dog one field 40 rabbits,,,,,,,must be hedge rabbits,,,,,,,,the time is what people don't believe rabbit every 2 minutes............

dont think.your find many hedges up the glens plenty rock lying about

never mind mr rabbit we no what she can do as we have been out with her all those f***ing key board hunters will never get good bags sitting on their keyboards playing with their dicks f***ing tossers would not no what a good dog is as they pass them on every f***ing weeks happy hunting to the real dog men and to the keyboard hunters go f**k yourselfs

• Like 1

But I don't think my dog is a super dog...I think shes grafter that loves to catch rabbits that's all she is

My dog is a super duper grafter, his only downfall is he's a feckin numpty who could catch a cold in a lift :laugh: .. Yet ;)

TOMO big bags in Oct yes? Lol