Champion Of Champions

We are pleased to be sponsoring The Countryman's Weekly Champion of Champions at the West Midland Game Fair on the 20th September.

As The Midland Game is fast approching anyone wishing to pre-order any of our products to collect at the show on Sunday 20th can contact us on 07921 862556 or via email at info@animaltransitboxes.com

We look forward to seeing you there!!

post-22530-0-29965200-1441460009.jpg

post-22530-0-91040000-1441460023_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Do they require working certificates or just pretty mutts .

Think it's just on looks FD but 'if' they got their judges right (and they should do for such a prestigious event) then maybe we'll see the right sorts winning (?)!! ;)

bosun everybody knows the winners already been picked the brown envelope been passed just waiting to put the adverts in cmw --pups from midland champ of champ winner

Sadly (for me) Topper I'm then the only fool that dont know that and though it wouldnt surprise me, unless i'm told direct, it aint sommat i've ever thought happens but in this corrupt 'ol game sadly, it probably does...

Where there's honour, prestige and rosettes of course there'll be skulduggery and IMO I like the bit of craic it causes but I doubt very much that cash changes hands just to win a show.

Also, it shouldn't take away from the fact that Gamehawker is sponsoring it with prizes that, let's face it, are only of use to those who work their terriers.

I've judged plenty of shows and if anyone ever handed me cash before a show I'd take it, no problem whatsoever.

They wouldn't be getting a rosette though.

• Like 4