Guild Of Net Makers

Leeview

We will be at the Midland Game Fair 19th&20 September

We are holding a long net forum where not only can you ask questions we will show how we do it.we'll be covering knitting the net, selvedges and repairing nets, we have a 50yds arena to ourselves to demonstrate running out, setting up and picking the net, on show there will be traditional long nets, quickset, stop nets, pocket nets, trammels and drop nets to see.

Tuition will be available if you wish to learn.

No competition

and finally not forgetting our sponsors Landmark Rabbit Control

Y.I.S Leeview

Edited by Leeview
  • Like 6

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well where to start, we left home Friday late morning and arrived at Weston Park mid afternoon to find tiercel already settled in with the kettle on, introductions were made as we had never met in the

What can I add? I have just had the most pleasurable weekend I have had for some years, spoke about nothing else but long netting and long nets to people who actually wanted to talk about them. I also

Glad everything worked out well for you guys, cant wait for the footage ..as for the guys who came in and showed you the pic..well they gotta be Yorkshire men..you know the saying " Tha can allus tell

bunch of old.men wearing anoraks.and talking twine lol some folks idea of a good day lol only jesting, if it was a nearer game fair id a prob popped along, but fook travelling midlands you meet you geeks lol

:laugh: Lightweight, I am travelling up from deepest darkest Wales and not an anorak in sight.

TC

who mentioned professional lol

Beat me to it. More like enthusiastic amateurs.

TC

proffessional get paid for doing what we are passionate about and pass on information freely, theres people travellin a lot further than you WK

Y.I.S Leeview

bunch of old.men wearing anoraks.and talking twine lol some folks idea of a good day lol only jesting, if it was a nearer game fair id a prob popped along, but fook travelling midlands you meet you geeks lol

:laugh: Lightweight, I am travelling up from deepest darkest Wales and not an anorak in sight.

TC

I did hear that some one is baking cakes for the event, if they dont have teflon brain :laugh:

TC

I did hear that some one is baking cakes for the event, if they dont have teflon brain :laugh:

Good :thumbs: I would love to try some home made cake.

TC