• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If your not fast your last !!!!

Lol ffs poachers what's happened to the lurcher game

+2 you think no fecker on here ever jumps over the fence lol, even if you got permission not all ground holds game . I had 95 odd acres where I lived before , ok not very big but get few runs,

If you were following someone else lamping,they must have been there because its worth lamping ?

Get back out earlier or the last thing before dawn and try again. . . late on in winter when its still dark in a morning its worth getting up early and trying a scout around then..There's places I go where there's not much about late on but plenty bobbing about just before Dawn.

True that. There are places near me that aren't worth a wank on the lamp. But early doors at first light you will get a few runs on different bits and bobs.

Yes.. but I mean go earlier than dawn and Lamp it.. There's always a bit of a feeding frenzy before bedtime for bunnies..lol. Then you get the double whammy of a lamping session and the possibility of a good run at 1st light. :thumbs:

In all fairness, when you have permission, you don't own the land, your allowed on it, that's it, an you certainly don't own the game thats on it, an neither does farmer, if you respect the land is fences gates, hunt away to feck lol

That's very true, a lot of people who have permission think the land and quarry belongs to them

In all fairness, when you have permission, you don't own the land, your allowed on it, that's it, an you certainly don't own the game thats on it, an neither does farmer, if you respect the land is fences gates, hunt away to feck lol

That's very true, a lot of people who have permission think the land and quarry belongs to them

all s Yorkshire is mine james :yes: as you no :laugh:

all s Yorkshire is mine james :yes: as you no :laugh:

???