Season Starts At Midnight

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My lad asked me if I was out tonight as it’s hit September and I wasn’t actually going to bother as I thought it may be a little hard work with not much wind and the noise of the stubble on fields sna

That is my favourite type of Mouching,..nothing else beats it for me...?

Posted Images

Went out for a few hours last night after deciding yesterday morning when the weather was cloudy drizzle and windy ........ not the case last night though clear sky's and still but went anyway. Had a few runs but mostly hedge huggers so went somewhere else saw about 6 bunnys right down the other end of the field slipped the dog and he somehow managed to cover alot of ground keep one out the hedge ran it up and down turned it about 6 times and got his first catch of the season. So only the one rabbit but still happy with how he was running. Hopefully be better lamping weather next time 

20190904_201244.jpg

• Like 3
36 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

Went out for a few hours last night after deciding yesterday morning when the weather was cloudy drizzle and windy ........ not the case last night though clear sky's and still but went anyway. Had a few runs but mostly hedge huggers so went somewhere else saw about 6 bunnys right down the other end of the field slipped the dog and he somehow managed to cover alot of ground keep one out the hedge ran it up and down turned it about 6 times and got his first catch of the season. So only the one rabbit but still happy with how he was running. Hopefully be better lamping weather next time 

20190904_201244.jpg

Nipped out mesen ty weather crap ground rubbish and just had the 1 aswell so that's a pack of rizlas between us 

Living the dream 

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Nipped out mesen ty weather crap ground rubbish and just had the 1 aswell so that's a pack of rizlas between us 

Living the dream 

That will be my only one this season now I'll have to cut the rizzla in half to make them last ?

9 hours ago, Saltmoon said:

20190904_201244.jpg

Fair play mate. Nice to get that first one. Onwards and upwards. Igz

Went out myself. Was out four hours all in all but that was a lot of waiting around looking through the thermal hoping things would come towards me as like you say the weather wasn’t on side. Last few seasons I wasted a lot of nights going out when I didn’t stand much chance but I’ve also had some suprisingly decent nights when like it. Suppose you got to be in it to win it but I’ll do more daytime this season when I know the weather not good for lamping 

• Like 2