Season Starts At Midnight

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My lad asked me if I was out tonight as it’s hit September and I wasn’t actually going to bother as I thought it may be a little hard work with not much wind and the noise of the stubble on fields sna

That is my favourite type of Mouching,..nothing else beats it for me...?

Posted Images

18 hours ago, bobza said:

Road kills for the ferrets

We will have to have a night out at the back end of the season so you can see my pup run she is shaping up nicely can't wait to give her a couple of races on the rabbits we might even get some road kill lol

My lad asked me if I was out tonight as it’s hit September and I wasn’t actually going to bother as I thought it may be a little hard work with not much wind and the noise of the stubble on fields snapping and crunching but it’s not often he wants to go out but I knew he was toying with the idea so I said we would go for an hour. Exactly as I thought, a little too much noise but we managed to find a squatter for the pup. First time lamping first slip and first bunnie for him so well happy. Retrieve wasn’t perfect as he f****d around a little with it 10 yards away once he’d caught it but it’s all new to him and we’ll keep working on it. My lad looks like he’s already asleep on pic ?. He has played 4 football games this week though EE3025A4-42CA-4F27-86E3-6A108783F607.jpeg.1f06911f639f308ada205b5699712cb6.jpeg

• Like 10

Me and trigger had a walk last night just a mooch about see what kind of numbers were about on a few places ended up on 33 mini taking 24 and his young dog Charlie taking 9 but might if been a few more both dogs run well considering not fit and the young dog has not done much rabbit work no doubt he will nock over some good bags this year , mini dropped a couple she had caught to join on the young dogs run ect and she missed a few she usaly would of killed but still happy few places with a healthy number on bunnies on 

IMG_20190903_024812.jpg

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, Attaboy said:

Looking good down here for tomorrow night. Good bit of wind forecast and moons setting at 9:30 p.m. can't wait!

Where do people get their forecasts from? The BBC and met office sites ain't as good as they used to be.

AccuWeather I use but they all been abit off this last week look like abit of rain and wind tonight I'll be back out 

25 minutes ago, Attaboy said:

Looking good down here for tomorrow night. Good bit of wind forecast and moons setting at 9:30 p.m. can't wait!

Where do people get their forecasts from? The BBC and met office sites ain't as good as they used to be.

Really good app attaboy.

Plays through the weather sequence.

It's quite accurate aswell.

Screenshot_20190903-123249.jpg

• Thanks 1

nice one lurcherlad.....good chap is trigger...we have had a good few walks out over the years....

I had a look out 3 hours in to sept ..early hours sunday morn had a few races....but ended up with nothing in the bag apart from a bag of potatoes....:icon_redface:....

scrumping is legal right???

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, TOMO said:

I always think accuweather is best .....also it has the moon set and rise times ....so you can work round the moon sometimes even if its big ..

I've used that in the past tomo.it is good 

12 minutes ago, TOMO said:

nice one lurcherlad.....good chap is trigger...we have had a good few walks out over the years....

I had a look out 3 hours in to sept ..early hours sunday morn had a few races....but ended up with nothing in the bag apart from a bag of potatoes....:icon_redface:....

scrumping is legal right???

Can't beat a few bags of potatoes.

Keep an eye out when they rake the field flat.

Have a walk over there 1000's of little potatoes lying on the top.size of a marble.great pickings ?

3 hours ago, LurcherLad94 said:

Me and trigger had a walk last night just a mooch about see what kind of numbers were about on a few places ended up on 33 mini taking 24 and his young dog Charlie taking 9 but might if been a few more both dogs run well considering not fit and the young dog has not done much rabbit work no doubt he will nock over some good bags this year , mini dropped a couple she had caught to join on the young dogs run ect and she missed a few she usaly would of killed but still happy few places with a healthy number on bunnies on 

IMG_20190903_024812.jpg

Nice 1 the lad well done 4 tekkin trigger under your wing and show him the ropes

2 hours ago, king said:

Can't beat a few bags of potatoes.

Keep an eye out when they rake the field flat.

Have a walk over there 1000's of little potatoes lying on the top.size of a marble.great pickings ?

wont get any more.....they wernt that good.....think they grow em for walkers crisps .....

• Like 1