Season Starts At Midnight

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My lad asked me if I was out tonight as it’s hit September and I wasn’t actually going to bother as I thought it may be a little hard work with not much wind and the noise of the stubble on fields sna

That is my favourite type of Mouching,..nothing else beats it for me...?

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, Dig-deep-draw-charlie said:

Got out for a run with the bitch last night, plenty about l! Got a fox, luckily cause boys ain’t stopped all summer lol 

CAE26AA3-CD32-4E85-B2D3-A7E181694E1E.jpeg

Nice shooting dig deep.And retrieve

How's the dog bred if you don't mind me asking..

29 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Beats being sat in an office or factory all day? that’s for sure?

? I doubt anyone would ever employ me, let alone trust me to work, in an office or factory...?

Unfortunately,..we do not have the fabulous terrain,' darn sarf' that some of you lucky guys have access to...

Hopefully, this season, we will find a kind soul, who will allow us, to come and have a walkout, amidst, the sedges and rushes...?

on 

• Like 2

It’s a 11degrees here now the temp isn’t to bad but the ground is still baked through lack of the wet stuff the rape seed fields still have  solid stubble sticking out the ground that could blind a dog the wheat fields are look lovely from a distance till you look close up an see 1-2inch cracks were the crop sucked the life out the ground the pasture land is also solid under foot when recalling the dog on general walks you can hear the ground rumble under foot I’ll not be in no rush to get going there’s all the time in the world to get up an running I think come October time I’ll start ??

Already seeing on fb plenty of dogs being dropped off with foot an leg injury’s 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1