Season Starts At Midnight

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My lad asked me if I was out tonight as it’s hit September and I wasn’t actually going to bother as I thought it may be a little hard work with not much wind and the noise of the stubble on fields sna

That is my favourite type of Mouching,..nothing else beats it for me...?

Posted Images

Have a safe one every body thats the main thing,, i mite start up north with the dogs in a couple of week or more weather permits ,,, the monkey, s not till well into october,,,,was up north a week ago loads of under half grown not into having the ferrets dragging them about,,, the bunnys are drying up,,on the fells,,, so no damage being done by the dogs,,,

Edited by tjones3862
  • Like 1

yes the biggest part of the pups diet is bamby but as you know theres no way am I cooking pasta I haven't even a pan lol al put some more pics up coz zandy01 give me on of those iPhone things with a camra on its like a computer does your head in ,5 dogs this season so am away back out tonight ,low plains see you weekend mate atb bobza

• 3 years later...
Just now, W. Katchum said:

16 degrees in dales at midnight last night, was a decent breeze that made it feel a tad colder but far too warm to be running dogs, unless your only running one or two an off to snuggle up next to missus, let the temps drop an it be party time? what’s point in goin out for 10 mins ffs?

Same down this way can't have a good night out running with that temp was 21 degrees today like you said abit of wind but not enough 

• Like 1