Season Starts At Midnight

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My lad asked me if I was out tonight as it’s hit September and I wasn’t actually going to bother as I thought it may be a little hard work with not much wind and the noise of the stubble on fields sna

That is my favourite type of Mouching,..nothing else beats it for me...?

Posted Images

attachicon.gifimage.jpgmy lads starting his first season tonight 14 month old nearly as you can see he's raring to go!

He soon wake up lol

lol he will do he's keen enough

Is it his first night? Not a wisp of wind here and it is cloudy and a bit wet, but tbh and it's only my opinion, if it's his first night I'd wait for a real dark windy night and build confidence with hopefully getting a good few bunnies, but we all do things differently I know that. Best of luck for tonight pal

he has been out before I took him out with an older dog she got him looking down the beam I'm only gona slip him on easy ones there should be a few about hopfully

Terriers were out today for the first time in many a month,tried 5 different spots and nothing in residence,couple pushed from their undergrowth lair that may be there when the time suits,the lurchers are only 12 months and not ready to follow the gun yet,they are at the interesting time in their cycle,ready to go yet not ready to enter.

• Like 3

well ive put a bell around oscas neck to give the bunnys half a chance lol I will be running owt that moves atb bobza

We,ve all ran owt that moves,bloody married the slow runner,twice,ill never learn,should have chased a whippet instead of a bread van driver.