Pups First Rabbit...

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Should be in the ferreting section really but it's more about my 7 month old lurcher than the ferreting.   Only nipped out for an hour to try and bolt a couple for the pup.   I've said before she

The very first lurcher i ever owned,i went to buy a Border/Lakeland pup and ended up with a Deerhoundy/Collie Cur combo,cost me £17,he wanted £25.!981 and all these years later i still vividly remembe

Thanks for the comments folks. Still gonna take my time with the pup. Not rushing her. It's not like I'm stuck for something to run.   Off out on an invite later with the brindle bitch so hopefully

Cheers trigger. Doesn't look like I've hindered her too much. Lol. But as with all things, time will tell.

Nice one king. Looking forward to this winter more than any other to be honest. My daughter is of a decent age now and keen as mustard. Brindle bitch is no longer a pup and has got the basics nailed. Ready for some hard graft. And the pup is bouncing to go. Lol.