Pics Took Today

That pup looks better now than it did do.

Might just be the pic but that white dog doesn't look to be carrying a lot of muscle on his back end. Looks like 2 different dogs front and back.

Could be the pic or my eyes though. Lol.

All the best for the coming season.

For what it's worth muscle his just that ,and in lots a cases can work against a animal ,when needed to run long distances and also lots a short repot ion runs those animals look very nice but nice his has does and pics at times can Neva give a perspective look on performance.but for what it's worth long Leen muscle while it don't look and turn the head for some there be others looking for this in there animal of choice horses for courses like the little African of ours today waved by all the opposition today and still had a full tank atb bunnys

• Like 1

For what it's worth muscle his just that ,and in lots a cases can work against a animal ,when needed to run long distances and also lots a short repot ion runs those animals look very nice but nice his has does and pics at times can Neva give a perspective look on performance.but for what it's worth long Leen muscle while it don't look and turn the head for some there be others looking for this in there animal of choice horses for courses like the little African of ours today waved by all the opposition today and still had a full tank atb bunnys

Completely agree. I just thought his back end looked flat compared to his shoulders and front. But it was just the pic and lighting.

Lol @ wales1234. Trust you.

Doesn't look the best in that first pic but white dogs can be a bugger for looking like they lack muscle and definition in the wrong light :yes: I like the look of it in the other pics though, should give you some sport this season.

First pic looks like the dogs got a massive cock :L

I just scrolled back up to the pic and you are right mate lol. But I'm standing here thinking why are you looking at that part of the pic lol.