Whick Torch For Lamping Both In The Barns And Down The Fields.

I noticed a company called TORCHFACTORY has anyone got one ?.

I thought I would give them a call about a white pill for the UniqueFire uf-1405 that I was given yesterday then I could use that for looking around.

Edit because it is an IR illuminator.

Edited by VWman

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The guy in the the gun shops talking shite.....

That looks like a .22 pellet holder If your the kinky type

Can I come?!

Posted Images

I would really forget the white light mate

You may as well walk round the fields with a light house strapped to you back

I think it would scare every think off

But it would allways attract the moths ect , if you like that kind of thing , lol

Atb

Dave

Red / green - either one ?

• Like 1

Red or Green But reds best end of

Look we have told you what is best for what you have ask,d us for and yet you still seem to want to go your own way so why wast our time and yours asking in the first place go get your white light and i superpose we will not see any hunting post from you apart from there is nothing about because the white light will scare every thing off before you see them

Im not having a dig mate but im getting sick of giving advice and then they go and do the complete opposite

i can guarantee you will end up with a red lamp in the end

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1

Thanks villaman and bigmac but keep your shirts on guys. I know the t20 is nice and neat but it was said that the t38 was the new t20

so wanted to bounce it out there. Is that ok with you two, don't want to upset the pecking order here.

Regards Mike.

• Like 1

No pecking order mate its just me ranting on not you bud

RIGHT here go,s

White light ,,,,,is better in some cases ,,,,dog lads have good results with white light but thats a kind of hunting where a gun of any kind is no good at all

barns and out buildings i find its ok with white light but depends on what your after ie, ferals and in some cases rats

RED light, fecking mint in the field makes it a lot easier to spot your pray as the eye shine is red and you can spot them from two fields away and in hedge line and woods to as some rabbits dont run down there holes but linger in the hedge line and in the edge of the woods and in long grass but there red eyes give them away instantly where as the white if they dont run you can miss them

and it pays to have a few lamps red i have fitted to my rifle and i have a red in my pocket as its easier to scan with your hand than your rifle and iv got a white pill for the barns for the ferals (the only pigeon you can lamp legally)

and as for rats well i find nv is better than any lamp but thats a hole new ball game lol

If you lived near me i would take you out for the night and show you the dif between the red green and white and the t20 is the one you need

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

any one use the laser genetics nd3 ?

I had the big daddy. The ND5.

No good :no:

in what way

You could blind the astronauts in the international space station. Awesome beam of light.

But when you opened the beam up to to match the field of view through the scope it just didn't cut it. Not bright enough.

Eye shine was also poor.

I've spoke to lads who swear by the ND3 but in my opinion it's just not worth it for the money.

any one use the laser genetics nd3 ?

I had the big daddy. The ND5.

No good :no:

in what way
You could blind the astronauts in the international space station. Awesome beam of light.

But when you opened the beam up to to match the field of view through the scope it just didn't cut it. Not bright enough.

Eye shine was also poor.

I've spoke to lads who swear by the ND3 but in my opinion it's just not worth it for the money.

??

At the end of the day VWman its down to you bud all we can do is point you in the right direction

we just dont want you to make the wrong decision

and how do we no the right decision

well thats easy because we have all made the wrong decision at one point in our hunting life

its called experience we made our mistakes and we will make some more iv no doubt

but the thing is to lern from it and move on

in the time that follows you will be sitting on your lap top and giving the same advice as us

and why because you will no the answer

one more thing mate when you do get sorted happy hunting

atvbmac :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 2

Thanks villaman and bigmac but keep your shirts on guys. I know the t20 is nice and neat but it was said that the t38 was the new t20

so wanted to bounce it out there. Is that ok with you two, don't want to upset the pecking order here.

Regards Mike.

No pecking order at all , we are trying to help ,whether you take it on board or not that is up up you ,its a free world you know :thumbs: