Hunting Mentor Needed In Bristol?

Sound advice from most of you and will be taken on board :thumbs:. If anyone can suggest what to splash some cash at regarding guns please let me know, wouldn't mind a nice air rifle to plink with to get some practice in but it would also need to be up to the job of rabbits and feather when I get confident enough (won't take long I'm too cock-sure of myself 99% of the time), not too sure on the laws atm but if I find some regular land to shoot on then a nice shottie is not out of the question as my record is fairly clean :whistling:. Not been posting much lately because my new job's got me stresseddddddd lol, don't have time to think in the week let alone post, will reply to everyone individually on the weekend though, thanks for reading guys, bless :victory:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Keep at it, I hope someone will take you out.   There's a couple of things you might want to remember;   #1 Never go back to land that someone takes you onto, whether that is permission or not. If

Ooooh.......the lad done something wrong when he was a teenager, shock horror!! I took a coypu trap when I was fourteen, much to my dad's dismay, but I've managed to get my life back on track since t

Thanks again for the positive feedback guys much appreciated. Just a reminder for the more negative folk, we are all on this forum for the exact same reasons, to be TAUGHT and to TEACH, so I'd deem it

Posted Images

Always wear a blazer with the local rowing clubs crest on ,get some elocution lessons ,if you insist on smoking a spliff make sure its in one of those long cigarette holder thingys,randomly throw a few "what,what" into your conversations ,ditch the Nikes and only wear brogues, a few stories about what a hoot it was when lights went out in the dorms, youll soon be on a peg next to a royal at Sandringham !

• Like 3

I presume your on Facebook? Contact a guy called Rob Collins. He runs a young sports group, getting youngsters into shooting, fishing, ferreting etc.

He's a great guy and an unsung hero who's done more for our sport than most. He regularly runs taster days so people can try their hand at country sports and has a stall at most large sporting shows.

He's based in Bristol and sounds like exactly what your after.

https://m.(!64.56:886/theolehedgecreeper

• Like 3

Always wear a blazer with the local rowing clubs crest on ,get some elocution lessons ,if you insist on smoking a spliff make sure its in one of those long cigarette holder thingys,randomly throw a few "what,what" into your conversations ,ditch the Nikes and only wear brogues, a few stories about what a hoot it was when lights went out in the dorms, youll soon be on a peg next to a royal at Sandringham !

Erm... Thanks for the advice bud but not quite what I was asking for, lol.

I presume your on Facebook? Contact a guy called Rob Collins. He runs a young sports group, getting youngsters into shooting, fishing, ferreting etc.

He's a great guy and an unsung hero who's done more for our sport than most. He regularly runs taster days so people can try their hand at country sports and has a stall at most large sporting shows.

He's based in Bristol and sounds like exactly what your after.

https://m.(!64.56:886/theolehedgecreeper

Thankyou very much, I just dropped him a message so I expect a reply in the morning or so, much appreciated, exactly what I was looking for :boogy:

• 2 months later...

Hi Brooklin

I'm in a similar situation to yourself. Just getting back in to shooting after having a few years off and moved to nailsea. I need to refurb my weirauch hw77 as its been in the garage being neglected for too long. I'm planning on joining the range in Mendip to get my skill level up before thinking about heading out knocking on doors. Let me know how you get on