Hunting Mentor Needed In Bristol?

Without sounding like a dcik or you getting your back up, chill out lad you starting to come across as tho you got a bad attitude tbh, the man gave his opinion and is entitled to that. Other folk are willing to help you with advice/days out, but don't mess it up by trying to be clever, I mean no offence to you, and if you was closer I'd take you out. But don't take this place too seriously, as folk who take things to heart on here don't usually last long, read up on what you wanna learn an enjoy the banter and you'll find everything you need hunting wise on here

Mate I just gave my opinion to him as he did me, thanks for the gesture it's most appreciated and sound advice, atb.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Keep at it, I hope someone will take you out.   There's a couple of things you might want to remember;   #1 Never go back to land that someone takes you onto, whether that is permission or not. If

Ooooh.......the lad done something wrong when he was a teenager, shock horror!! I took a coypu trap when I was fourteen, much to my dad's dismay, but I've managed to get my life back on track since t

Thanks again for the positive feedback guys much appreciated. Just a reminder for the more negative folk, we are all on this forum for the exact same reasons, to be TAUGHT and to TEACH, so I'd deem it

Posted Images

Sorry guys didn't mean to develop a bad attitude there. By the way guys as some of you might know already I'm an avid Fisherman, I'm quite into course fishing on rivers at the moment so if anyone's looking to get into fishing and want to kick start your fishing career off with actually catching some fish then drop me a pm and we can arrange something or if you're already into Fishing and just want some company on an area of your choice or mine, I'm also your guy. I don't know much about the Lake's local to me and tend to find myself often out-fished on the harder lakes which require a more tactical approach. However I have knowledge of a couple of highly underrated and quiet rivers that provide decent Dace sport all day long up to about 1lb an averaging around 10 oz's and sometimes the occasional 3lb Chub or Trout if you're patient, I've found the colder the better is a good rule of thumb on the rivers that I fish as far as Trout fishing goes so we are coming up to prime time and they feed in to some of the biggest Trout Lake's in the UK so as you can imagine, it stocks the same size and quality of Fish :thumbs:, atb.

Its great reading this sort of stuff it plays out like a soap opera,first few pages i was riding the punches with the lad feeling like putting my arm round him to protect him from the baddies......then by about page 6 he started getting on my nerves and i just wanted to mess his hair up.......now im sat on the fence i cant wait for his next move just to work out if i love or hate him :laugh: ......brilliant !

Good luck to you Brooklin i cant offer you much advice other than your at a good age to get into all this shit your young brain will soak up information like a sponge so make the most of it :thumbs:

• Like 4

There's a shoot that were looking for beaters in Hinton nr Bath on the PW forum. If you make contact with them and they invite you along I can pick you up and you can tag along with me. Be aware Im new to beating myself but as previous posters have pointed out it could open some doors. Regards TB

• Like 2

There's a shoot that were looking for beaters in Hinton nr Bath on the PW forum. If you make contact with them and they invite you along I can pick you up and you can tag along with me. Be aware Im new to beating myself but as previous posters have pointed out it could open some doors. Regards TB

Good offer if it's getting into the world of game shooting he wants into