• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here i am lads to thank you all for your kind words, and pms, skycat, you are quite right my friend, the older you get, thing is with me also is the fact that on top of being old, im also a sentimenta

Now that's really gutted me, silly when I don't even know Keith but I loved seeing his updates on the wee pup, always brightened up my day.   Said it before on here but it always seems to be the fol

Sorry friend we all know how much you love your dogs, anybody would be happy for one of their dogs to go to you.   Keep ya chin up.

Absolutley gutted for you Keith....from the arrival of the litter to you getting her of Dave its been a pleasure watching it all unfold.....and now this,sick to my stomach mate,terrible.As has been said many times,those who care for them the most etc etc.Davey....youre an absolute gent...that must have been a hard phone call for Keith to make..much respect....ATVB Dave

• Like 4

Absolutley gutted for you Keith....from the arrival of the litter to you getting her of Dave its been a pleasure watching it all unfold.....and now this,sick to my stomach mate,terrible.As has been said many times,those who care for them the most etc etc.Davey....youre an absolute gent...that must have been a hard phone call for Keith to make..much respect....ATVB Dave

I'm gutted dave of all the pups to happen was so happy keith got one of my pups but as been said accidents happen and keith don't go blaming yourself mate it wasn't meant to be keith so sorry for you atb Davie
  • Like 4

As you get older it becomes harder to 'get back on the horse'. I am so deeply sorry to read this about Tess who would have had the best life any dog could have. More than sorry: downright gutted. Made me feel sick and she wasn't even my pup. Why does life have to be such a total utter bitch.

• Like 2