Dodgy Austrian Courier

Boys, I'm against unchecked immigration as the next man but have a bit of respect. There were kids in that trailer.

Boys, I'm against unchecked immigration as the next man but have a bit of respect. There were kids in that trailer.

I very much agree with that sentiment but there is a school of thought that says "why would you put your kids in that position or subject them to such conditions?"
As much as I disagree with the crisis of unchecked immigration, I am able to see it from their side as well. I can visualise myself in their position and I would do what it takes to get my family a better life. The problem is these people are so desperate they will do anything to escape the tyranny in their own country. Now whether that is for economic purposes or simply because they think other countries are soft touches I could not tell you.

In my eyes, any one who takes delight in the death of fellow humans has no right to call himself a man. Those people trusted the traffickers to deliver them to safety, and all they got was a long lingering death by suffocation. If you cannot empathise with that then you are no man.

Just my thoughts.

TC

bullshit, if ever I read any, they were coming to Britain for benefits and free nhs etc, like every other one of them. Here for an eldorado, where they don't have to integrate or work and rape our nation just like the rest. It bit them on the ass this time. Do you honestly think they give a fook what you think, feel or care? Not an ice cubes chance in hell
So if you and yours were in Syria or another of these war zones you'd just accept your lot and stay there, watch your daughters get married off to ISIS fighters and your sons either killed or forced to fight?

What a pathetic excuse for a man you are.

I couldn't give a fook about any off them, they know the chances theyre taking,
How very Christian of you.

You didn't answer my question though. Would you not do the same if you were in their position?

ask them of their opinions on christanity or go over to the Shiite holes theyre coming from and say kill the mussies, stop fgm, muhamid is a pedo etc etc, and see how they treat you. they hate christains and everything we believe in, except the benefits and free houses etc etc. fcuk them all
Must of missed the bit in the bible where Jesus told his followers to turn the other cheek and love thy neighbour unless they're Muslim :laugh: Plus who's to say those that died in the truck were even Muslim? A huge amount of these refugees are Christians fleeing persecution by ISIS...

Still dodging the question I see.

Edited by BGD
  • Like 1

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As much as I disagree with the crisis of unchecked immigration, I am able to see it from their side as well. I can visualise myself in their position and I would do what it takes to get my family a be

It is the EU response to this that is to blame for the deaths, instead of stopping them they are encouraging them to attempt to get here without the possibility of deportation. There is videos on YouT

I very much agree with that sentiment but there is a school of thought that says "why would you put your kids in that position or subject them to such conditions?"
As much as I disagree with the crisis of unchecked immigration, I am able to see it from their side as well. I can visualise myself in their position and I would do what it takes to get my family a better life. The problem is these people are so desperate they will do anything to escape the tyranny in their own country. Now whether that is for economic purposes or simply because they think other countries are soft touches I could not tell you.

In my eyes, any one who takes delight in the death of fellow humans has no right to call himself a man. Those people trusted the traffickers to deliver them to safety, and all they got was a long lingering death by suffocation. If you cannot empathise with that then you are no man.

Just my thoughts.

TC

bullshit, if ever I read any, they were coming to Britain for benefits and free nhs etc, like every other one of them. Here for an eldorado, where they don't have to integrate or work and rape our nation just like the rest. It bit them on the ass this time. Do you honestly think they give a fook what you think, feel or care? Not an ice cubes chance in hell
So if you and yours were in Syria or another of these war zones you'd just accept your lot and stay there, watch your daughters get married off to ISIS fighters and your sons either killed or forced to fight?

You didn't answer my question though. Would you not do the same if you were in their position?

ask them of their opinions on christanity or go over to the Shiite holes theyre coming from and say kill the mussies, stop fgm, muhamid is a pedo etc etc, and see how they treat you. they hate christains and everything we believe in, except the benefits and free houses etc etc. fcuk them all

Must of missed the bit in the bible where Jesus told his followers to turn the other cheek and love thy neighbour unless they're Muslim :laugh:

Still dodging the question I see.

didn't dodge any question, id do something about it, but to go to other countries, then insult the new host countries and the way of life and demand they change to suit my shithole upbringing in a shithole country, is wrong. don't for 1 second think these migrants wouldn't take up arms against gb and ire, because they would whilst burning the churches, raping the women and kids, ohh I forgot that's already happening, why not keep them in north Africa and train them and turn them into an army, a million illegals trained properly could take the shitholes back. but don't take your eyes off them after that because theyd shoot you in the back

• Like 1

We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender

This is the mentality that affords us our liberties, the mentality that allows ledt wing idiots to spout there shite the mentality that gives us pride as a nation, how very different it couldve been.

We, ll run on the beaches we, ll run through the fields we, ll always surrender and then we, ll f**k off and leave all the women and kids to face the music, yeah great no wonder all the lefties want them hear theyll get on great

As disturbing as it is this is the sort of thing that will keep them out,we need to make it worse here than were they come from.

Which is especially unfortunate as it was 'our' meddling government that de-stabilised the countries a lot of these people come from,but if it's about survival,better them than us.

• Like 2

It is the EU response to this that is to blame for the deaths, instead of stopping them they are encouraging them to attempt to get here without the possibility of deportation. There is videos on YouTube of the poor refugees refusing aid and food parcels because they are from the Red Cross and they don't want anything associated with Christianity. They want Europe purely for economic reasons they pass through Turkey and could apply for asylum in other Muslim countries like Saudi or Qatar but would rather come live off the white mans back.

• Like 4

True refugees would be mainly made up of women and children and the old But most seem to be young men...........men who have ran away and left their mothers daughter and sisters to whatever they ran away from

Would i do the same in their position.....not in their position so i don't know....................What i know is i don't want them living near me and irreparably changing this country and its communities

So F**K them

Just my thoughts.

TC

Would I do the same in their position? Yes

Do I want them in my country? No

Does this make me a hypocrite? Ye

Do I care? No

Any other questions, feel free to ask...

Just my thoughts.

TC

Would I do the same in their position? Yes

Do I want them in my country? No

Does this make me a hypocrite? Ye

Do I care? No

Any other questions, feel free to ask...

Well I didn't actually ask you any question :laugh: but respect for the honest answer, at least you're aware of the hypocritical nature of the stance you take :thumbs:

Edited by BGD

It's not hypocritical at all,if me and mine were starving to death I'd have no 'moral' qualms with taking enough to survive off someone else,even if that put them and theirs in danger.

I'd expect them to do the same if the roles were reversed,tis the natural order.

Rebel against it at your peril.

I can`t be arsed to read all that's been posted on this but sod it, flame me to hell, I no longer care

IF they have such a huge problem with their home country, stay the f**k there and try to change the system they have there, stop coming here and trying to get MY country to change to adapt to a regime what they want to live under, i`m sick to f***ing death over all this racist and politicaly correct bullshit, if I call someone a golliwog i`m racist, if they call me any thing they like they get away with it, bollocks, refugees with proper reason to come here to escape persecution I have no problem with, but how many came here to escape Saddam are still here even after the b*****d was hanged, how many are here after Amin, its total bullshit that they come to the UK to escape persecution, they come here for the lifestyle and healthcare that they can get for free and once they get paperwork they can invite their whole f***ing family here to join in under the `human rights act` start sending the fuckers back wholesale, across the whole of Europe, sort out your own shit in Africa and the middle east before they f**k up europe

• Like 3

They're not going to stop them, or send them back, full stop. It's predominately muslims coming over and our country and Europe make a lot of money from muslim countries. They will not upset the muslims....

They'll fill us to the brim with immigrants while they line their pockets, you wait and see !!

• Like 1

I think it will turn out there is a lot more to this than some immigrants bundling into the back of an unsuspecting driver's lorry. The sheer amount of people would have a: Taken up a lot of room and b: Weighed a fair bit so there is no way the driver didn't know they were there.