• 4 weeks later...

I once had 1 of the staff from this shop telling me that you COULD NOT shoot rats with .177. Then he set about telling me a tale about shooting a squirrel 7 times before it died with a .177 rifle. A bit of practice plinking might be in order

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

The salesmanship of this fellow needs fine tuning and he would sell a lot more guns.

Never ever be bias to calibre when selling guns -(girlie calibre,- silly lad )

Is it cold in that shop ? the hat ?

This young man`s manner would put me off buying (from him) but i do hear Blackpool Airguns are an excellent shop.

atb

Edited by mark williams
  • Like 2

I once had 1 of the staff from this shop telling me that you COULD NOT shoot rats with .177. Then he set about telling me a tale about shooting a squirrel 7 times before it died with a .177 rifle. A bit of practice plinking might be in order

Did he mention where on its body he shot it 7 times, I am pretty sure I could shoot one 7 times with the .22 rf in the tail of back leg and it would not die straight away, IDIOT.

Salesmanship this fellow has needs fine tuning and he would sell a lot more guns.

Never ever be bias to calibre when selling (girlie calibre) ?

Is it cold in that shop ? the hat ?

This gentleman`s manner would put me off buying (from him) but i do hear Blackpool Airguns are an excellent shop.

atb

He's losing a lot of customers, because there seems to be a lot of girlies around these days. :laugh:

• Like 2

Self importance springs to mind :hmm: he is just the kind of arrogant gunshop tool that makes me walk out and spend my money elsewhere.

Dead right Charlie :good:

The worst gun shop tool i "EVER" spoke to was the owners son at Target Sports, Bolton, - thick as concrete and tighter than a submarine door.

I soon realized why there was a line waiting to speak to a very knowledgeable assistant.

Self importance springs to mind :hmm: he is just the kind of arrogant gunshop tool that makes me walk out and spend my money elsewhere.

Dead right Charlie :good:

The worst gun shop tool i "EVER" spoke to was the owners son at Target Sports, Bolton, - thick as concrete and tighter than a submarine door.

I soon realized why there was a line waiting to speak to a very knowledgeable assistant.

is that the lad who got shot