They Took On The Wrong Irishman.

All he wanted was a bottle of water.

No one said he was a pro fighter.

He's just a normal Irish lad going about his business who scared off a load of curs.

They're lucky they didn't spill his pint. He'd have slit their throats.

My mistake......" trained boxer " not pro boxer.........is this one of those " im Irish so i,ll fight anyone and never ever quit " kind of claims :laugh:

Looking at it I think the guy just had enough of them dirty tramps beating things of him , sure he could be from anywhere ,its probably the media circus saying he,s IRISH , so the Anti Irish brigade have no need to get excited . :thumbs:

he,s just an ordinary dignified man who defended himself . he showed he had no need for a pile of Yobs to help him .

• Like 3

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Them Turks are all knife merchants and arse bandits...i mean who takes a plastic chair to a street fight!

Heavy handed clumsy cnut with that fridge though.....haha....

Turns out he's a foreigner, he only has an Irish passport. Bloody thug, did you see the way he wrecked that poor shopkeepers fridge ? I bet he doesn't even drink Guinness.

All he wanted was a bottle of water.

No one said he was a pro fighter.

He's just a normal Irish lad going about his business who scared off a load of curs.

They're lucky they didn't spill his pint. He'd have slit their throats.

Do all you 'normal Irish lads' start out as Kuwaitis then? :laugh:

All the Turks looked queer,,,,,,,,,plastic chairs they never fought in there life,,,,,,,,,,hope his holiday is finished soon or they will make a kebab out off him,,,,,,,3 cunnts is enough work for any man to fight no matter how hardy you are........

What even if they've nicked your dog? lets hope if yours get nicked its only a 3 man pikie camp ,i hope yours are never nicked by the way!

• Like 1

If that chaps been a pro fighter i,ll eat my hat he,ll break his wrist throwing punches like that........give him his due though he held his nerve for a little while.

Pretty sure he is a Pro...best boxer to come out of Ireland since Dan Donnelly...think that was an eliminator for the WBC heavyweight Championship of the world...winner gets a shot at Deontay Wilders title

• Like 1

If that chaps been a pro fighter i,ll eat my hat he,ll break his wrist throwing punches like that........give him his due though he held his nerve for a little while.

Pretty sure he is a Pro...best boxer to come out of Ireland since Dan Donnelly...think that was an eliminator for the WBC heavyweight Championship of the world...winner gets a shot at Deontay Wilders title

Dont be so ridiculous !......................................Wilder would never fight anyone that dangerous !

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 4

All the Turks looked queer,,,,,,,,,plastic chairs they never fought in there life,,,,,,,,,,hope his holiday is finished soon or they will make a kebab out off him,,,,,,,3 cunnts is enough work for any man to fight no matter how hardy you are........

What even if they've nicked your dog? lets hope if yours get nicked its only a 3 man pikie camp ,i hope yours are never nicked by the way!

Nicked my dog I could have 100 lunatics at the nagger site with one phone call,,,,,all about who ye know.............