Stolen In Norfolk

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

JMHO but if my dogs were stolen and I knew where they are I'd get them back and that's that. Only a fool would walk into such a place and ask for his dogs back. Not macho bullshit, fact of life, if

Had you many lads in looking at the pups,,,,,,looks like they knew what they wanted,,,,,,,,someone you know has a part in this,,,,,fuccking scum,,,,,,why would they do something like this,,,,,,to thin

You're right, but it has kicked me in the arse once. A messer a few mile from me had a lurcher stolen and I jumped a wall into the dog thieves parents house looking for the dog (we were told it was t

Posted Images

If there's one thing i hate it's a dog robber their the lowest cnuts.all I have is a four foot fence around my back garden all anyone has to do is put their hand over and take them but it's well known if someone takes my dogs I'll set them on fire

Edited by peterhunter86
  • Like 1

Fecking thieving dirty scum. Is there any cctv cameras in the area that could of picked the 4x4 up surely the time they were in the area will be known. Get a mate to put wanted adds on gumtree. Freeads. Lurcher wanted money waiting. Within 50 miles from the location. Worth a go. Hope you get them back and find out who took them.

It's f***ing bad when you can't even keep a dog without some f****r trying to nick them first b*****ds that get caught wont making an example of give them a proper kickin tie them in barbw‪ire attach a tow rope an pull the b*****ds round a field our two if I hear owt rest a sured I'll name an shame the c**ts best of luck getting them back fella

Edited by Stud dog
  • Like 1

the pups have maybe went to a nearby camp, but the owner is worried about confrontation because he has other livestock and is worried about reprisals, if thats his decision, and the polis arent interested, not much he can do, a reward might work, then smash them when they hand overthe pups, if they ge away this time he will never get peace :boxing: