New Court

Building a new court at the mo what's the best stuff to paint the outside , and same again best for inside ??? I was going to use that flat roofing paint on the outside but as its blacker than black was worried about it absorbing to much heat ?? What you's think ?? Cheers j

Any pics Jamie? Im in the middle of thinking about considerin putting mine together! In the midst of some major garden rearrangement at the minute though so want to make sure I get it in the right place firdt time so Im not rebuilding again.

atb

Ry

I was guna go for a slabbed base and leave a half inch gap around the bottom of the wooden frame so I could jetwash out if I needed to. I have sort of been using the green house for now to let em have a run around with me in there aswell for half hour or so a night.

thats somrthing I hadnt thought about to be honest. Its a good job I take ages doin owt! haha!

Also on the meshed area of the court in going to have a door I can close over it at night and in bad conditions , like they are now , haven't done a stitch for days it's just continuos ,

One coat outdoor gloss, that's what I use on my cages, and Cuprenol. http://www.restexpress.co.uk/acatalog/Cuprinol_Shed_and_Fence_Protector.html?gclid=CO62nZenxMcCFQjlwgodO0QATA. Chestnut colour hides the muck :thumbs:

You use the Cuprinol inside and out then ???

I use two coats of white one coat on inside, and Cuprenol on outside, you could use it on inside of cage, but I like the extra light in the cages in the Winter, makes checking the animals easier when you can see them better.