Poach Bullx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest Snitch99

poach was mine from 14 month old and stayed with me till she was six. she was worked hard young. she had a good tally for a bitch few seasons on trot for but bitch had flaws hunting up and took like to live stock in her last year with me she left ny ownership and was bred again to a unkown dog. i also had a litter out of her for own use 4 pups were kept 1 survived. she was kept close till 18month old and in unforseen circumstances ended up in yorkshire. hope this helps. poach is still alive to best my knowlege. there is always better and shes been gone long time. regards

post-72648-0-37788000-1452185184_thumb.png

post-72648-0-01092800-1452185330_thumb.png

Edited by Snitch99
  • Like 7

poach was mine from 14 month old and stayed with me till she was six. she was worked hard young. she had a good tally for a bitch few seasons on trot for but bitch had flaws hunting up and took like to live stock in her last year with me she left ny ownership and was bred again to a unkown dog. i also had a litter out of her for own use 4 pups were kept 1 survived. she was kept close till 18month old and in unforseen circumstances ended up in yorkshire. hope this helps. poach is still alive to best my knowlege. there is always better and shes been gone long time. regards

That black and white has got some ashine to it's coat. :thumbs: Lovely dog.

Is it me, or are the Bullx the most moved about dogs that are bred? All of the talked about ones seem to have about 6-7 owners. It's incredible

the talked about ones get hyped up on their ability then money comes into it resulting in multiple owners each one of them expecting the same from the dog and more even time and time again,its the ones that aint talked about other than within tight circles that id be more interested in jmo obviously

Is it me, or are the Bullx the most moved about dogs that are bred? All of the talked about ones seem to have about 6-7 owners. It's incredible

the talked about ones get hyped up on their ability then money comes into it resulting in multiple owners each one of them expecting the same from the dog and more even time and time again,its the ones that aint talked about other than within tight circles that id be more interested in jmo obviously
says more about the people interested in them and selling them than anything else.

says more about the people interested in them and selling them than anything else.

dunno did i word it right lol oh well who cares now