Lucky Bunny.....

I don't often post up much about what little hunting I do, but here's a piccy from last night. Lucky bloody rabbit! Normally on this field the bunnys try to get through the lower two meshes, where it's much tighter. generally this results in them coming home with me. however this one never tried that and instead he vaulted seven meshes up, popped straight through and away to safety. Fair play to it, he's going to be hard to catch next time! :D

The winds swaying the big trees outside my back door, the lamps all charged and I'm just waiting for darkness before we walk the fields once more.....happy lamping folks :victory: :victory:

How did you get that pic??? Funny how they can shoot straight through at full speed. Usually they try bluff the dog 1st time and try again for a more controlled entry.

I don't often post up much about what little hunting I do, but here's a piccy from last night. Lucky bloody rabbit! Normally on this field the bunnys try to get through the lower two meshes, where it's much tighter. generally this results in them coming home with me. however this one never tried that and instead he vaulted seven meshes up, popped straight through and away to safety. Fair play to it, he's going to be hard to catch next time! :D

The winds swaying the big trees outside my back door, the lamps all charged and I'm just waiting for darkness before we walk the fields once more.....happy lamping folks :victory: :victory:

How did you get that pic??? Funny how they can shoot straight through at full speed. Usually they try bluff the dog 1st time and try again for a more controlled entry.