Beggers On The Streets

Go to solution Solved by richie1984,

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Always give them money, if they want to go spend it on drugs or booze that's up to them. Even give them a bit of green if I've got some on me.   I know I'd want something to help block it out if I w

Seen a paki looking man with a big round growth on his hand sitting in town begging as i walked past and he looks at me and says please please!! holding a cardboard cup the way he looked at me though

Only a jock would ask for something back in return from a begger !! Lol lol

Just ignore them, let the street dogs piss on them when laying phished or high. The foreigners need a good booting

you sound like a fecking prick a proper knob maybe one day the tables will turn and you will be in that place i hope then you will see for your self and how do you know some arent say ex service men that hve fought in wars or someone that held a job of power were the pressure was to much and or have you ever lived with someone with a addiction lenm end of the day thats somesones kid

heres 10p go phone someone who cares.

Alright Timmytree. Someone sitting on a street corner, in London, with a begging bowl, outside your digs, looking for a bit of help??? Going for a shag to help her or his heroin addiction. Yes youticked all the boxes. As I said, fck off back to where you came from. I'm at this moment trying to raise £3500 for a little English girl who really needs some help. Not her addiction to drugs. Poor little mite is only 3 yrs old. Fck me it makes me mad.

Alright Timmytree. Someone sitting on a street corner, in London, with a begging bowl, outside your digs, looking for a bit of help??? Going for a shag to help her or his heroin addiction. Yes youticked all the boxes. As I said, fck off back to where you came from. I'm at this moment trying to raise £3500 for a little English girl who really needs some help. Not her addiction to drugs. Poor little mite is only 3 yrs old. Fck me it makes me mad.

This post literally makes no sense.

Who are you telling to "fck off back to where you came from"? :blink: The English girl in timmytree's story? Timmytree himself? :blink:

As for this little girl you're trying to raise money for well get a link up, sure plenty of lads on here would put their hands in their pockets :thumbs:

• Like 2

Last summer I was in Liverpool for a few days, there was a homeless fellow sleeping near where I was staying and only for his lurcher I wouldn't have noticed him...

He asked me for change the first day I saw him...but instead instead I stopped at a butchers and got a bag of beef for his athlete companion, he was a remarkable example of a bull cross and in fantastic condition .. .. .. He devoured what I dropped him off everyday, and I longed as much as he did that he could come home with me and become my fox killing partner because he was more than capable !! It wasn't to be however and he just enjoyed the beef while it lasted .. .. ..

Well I was in amsterdam last week and there was quite a few there to, so all citys have them my other half put her hand in her pocket but thats her all the time, if she sees young people begging she always says it could be one of our kids in later years and thats the way she looks at it

I believe you make your own luck in life.the tramps around MD are just drug users.sat about drinking white lightning all day.I'd like to sit down all day drinking but I'm out thier grafting so I don't have to ask for handouts.if someone genuinely fell on bad luck I'd help.spending every penny on drugs is up to them bug I'm not giving them any of my dollar

• Like 1

I believe you make your own luck in life.the tramps around MD are just drug users.sat about drinking white lightning all day.I'd like to sit down all day drinking but I'm out thier grafting so I don't have to ask for handouts.if someone genuinely fell on bad luck I'd help.spending every penny on drugs is up to them bug I'm not giving them any of my dollar

That's a big difference between alot of people these days fella.

Even if I was unemployed and sleeping in a doorway, I would sit there asking for money. I'd go business to business, house to house, asking for WORK. Asking to take the bins out, clean the yard up, cut the grass, carry the heavy pieces.

These days people are quick to sit on their arse and tell you how hard it is to find work whilst cashing benefits.

Even these homeless either have houses or are entitled to them but some choose not to. Alot have mental health problems and won't ever be "normal" in our society.

Although some are down on their luck they are few and far between I reckon.

There's always a story like above and we'll done on the fella for helping the girl out. Unfortunately even the ones whove a house and money and still beg can spin a story like that and how do you go about knowing who's genuine and who out to have you for a fool ? The only good bit about em is it makes you feel a bit charitable and good about yourself for a bit!

Like ive said id hate to turn my back on a genuine young boy or girl that was living on the streets being supported bye hand outs

If I seen a British child in that situation I''d probably think different to an adult,but still no chance I'd give them money.

Not a tight person but that helps no-one,least of all them.