Beggers On The Streets

Go to solution Solved by richie1984,

Strange but true, I gave my old man a good smack with a garden spade, not before time.However it was a good excuse to get away from Scotland and find a new life. 15 years of age, £18 and a poached salmon to my name. I did'nt feel the need to beg from anyone. The YMCA gave me a room for £4 a week which is as you've guessed did'nt give me much time. Found a job, met some people and got on with it. Seems to have worked for me. Why don't the parasites you are on about get on and get a life? Answer. It's too fcking easy not to. Would I give them a thing? I wouldn;t give them a fright if I was a ghost. Fck off back to where you came from.

• Like 1

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Always give them money, if they want to go spend it on drugs or booze that's up to them. Even give them a bit of green if I've got some on me.   I know I'd want something to help block it out if I w

Seen a paki looking man with a big round growth on his hand sitting in town begging as i walked past and he looks at me and says please please!! holding a cardboard cup the way he looked at me though

Only a jock would ask for something back in return from a begger !! Lol lol

Always give them money, if they want to go spend it on drugs or booze that's up to them. Even give them a bit of green if I've got some on me.

I know I'd want something to help block it out if I was on the streets :yes:

You'd be better just buying them heroin yourself,probably get a better price.

I can only imagine the warm and fuzzy feeling of knowing your feeding a tramps addiction AND helping out a small business (drug dealer).

• Like 2

Always give them money, if they want to go spend it on drugs or booze that's up to them. Even give them a bit of green if I've got some on me.

I can only imagine the warm and fuzzy feeling of knowing your feeding a tramps addiction AND helping out a small business (drug dealer).

No need to be a prick about it. Not all of em are heroin junkies or pissheads.

Alot of em these days are organised gangs sending Romanian beggers out... Really your paying for some Romanian gang members nice big house back home lol

• Like 3

What if they buy drink from a British off licence

More likely a paki shop

What if they buy drink from a British off licence

In that case you'd only be feeding a tramp addiction,think of all those poor heroin dealers having to go without....

When I was a kid 14-15 I used to hand flyers out and get groups into my pals club I used to stand on a certain busy corner in town and ther was always a bag head beggar ther about the same time I was ii got chatting with him and we become friendly he used to clear 80-100 quid in a hour n half and be off to buy his gere if he come to the spot and ther was another bag head ther he used to rob ther dow and send them on ther way male or female he diddent care that was his corner he said and was the best corner in town hahaha

use to let one stay over fed an watered for few days an he never missed Christmas dinner an the c**t stole the wifes jewelery . seen him a few weeks back in Iceland checkout an block cheese fell out his coat

been there,never again.

They get into their situations for a reason,maybe some have been abused etc but tragic as it may be there's no helping them imo

• Like 1

I walk past all of them weighing them up.. Then I go buy some hot food and bring it back to the genuine homeless lads and often sit and have a chat with them . nearly brought one home with me one time he was only a kid but as I'm taking care of my dad I cant

No...the help is there for them if needed

Theres a regular beggar on the high street Romanian woman

Them romanian beggers are a different kettle of fish all together, different passing of a native begging to someone who probably came to certain country just to beg!!

there was one in my town about 15 years ago use to pester the feck out of me for money and anyone else he thought he could get a few quid out of. nice young lad but just down on his luck. i didnt like him pestering me and use to feck him off. eventually he got the message and didnt ask me anymore so i started giving money from time to time and use to say to him thats for not pestering me all the time. his face was a picture

then one morning he just wasnt there anymore and it turned out he had died of a drug overdose. i sort of missed him for a while as i just got use to seeing him about.

• Like 1

It seems clear that people in general give to beggars, I wonder why? There must be many reasons from 'there but for the grace of god go I,' to perhaps salving their conscience, that they have and others have not? This thread has made me think.

TC

• Like 1

Just ignore them, let the street dogs piss on them when laying phished or high. The foreigners need a good booting

I think the man in your profile pic, fought his war so " foreigners wouldn't get a good booting", and that you had the freedom to lie around in the street if you were "phished"