Countryside Alliance

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If it’s any help in clarifying what support (or otherwise) terrierwork has ever received from the Countryside Alliance….   It’s been said elsewhere on this thread that “If it wasn't for the NWTF al

All these big "field sports groups" are wankers to a man.......if it don't involve a gun or a hound pack then you can f**k off !!   And dont anyone mention fishing either cause 99% of fishermen woul

Can you really blame the Countryside Alliance? Look at the French Hunting thread to see people who work terriers give the boy stick because its not "their" type of hunting.   You either support the

Posted Images

Don't you get it.... If I done a job like the alliance I'd be sacked and I'd never work again..... These gobshites messed it up years ago because ther so called posh knobs and we're not ... Should have fought tooth and nail to keep badger diggibg Were all in the same boat poachers and keepers and landowners so how do we get together ?? I ain't got time to tell you how it is ... Were not together and never will be , so how do you sort that ca.....erm brains your all thick as shite , years ago we could have made a stand what you doing now ? Showing tots in tweed jackets .... Ain't how it is tools .... We need something else .. Anyone help ... Sos

Don't you get it.... If I done a job like the alliance I'd be sacked and I'd never work again..... These gobshites messed it up years ago because ther so called posh knobs and we're not ... Should have fought tooth and nail to keep badger diggibg Were all in the same boat poachers and keepers and landowners so how do we get together ?? I ain't got time to tell you how it is ... Were not together and never will be , so how do you sort that ca.....erm brains your all thick as shite , years ago we could have made a stand what you doing now ? Showing tots in tweed jackets .... Ain't how it is tools .... We need something else .. Anyone help ... Sos

Yes but think about all the free holidays judging terrier shows over the pond you would get