Countryside Alliance

I've just noticed the mad human types are trying to ban hare coursing in Ireland? I wonder what there main body will do to stop it? The countryside alliance and whatever it was called before have done nothing to protect our way of life , as a worker of terriers it distanced itself from people like me . Can you ever remember an add on TV for us , ever read anything in a newspaper ie advert for pro hunting ? These people you would hope are highly educated and well connected ? I've never been pressured into giving cash over to help our cause, yet our opposition have practically robbed people to get cash to help the banning , they should hang there heads in shame, aswell as losing the right to control animals with hunting dogs, we are now the new hated , I now know how black people and gays felt . Even as a minority we have no rights and are hated all over , where's the alliances balls ....well chopped off . I hope the Irish have some fight . These cheeky animal rights txxxxxs have no right to ban anything , and we've let them

• Like 7

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If it’s any help in clarifying what support (or otherwise) terrierwork has ever received from the Countryside Alliance….   It’s been said elsewhere on this thread that “If it wasn't for the NWTF al

All these big "field sports groups" are wankers to a man.......if it don't involve a gun or a hound pack then you can f**k off !!   And dont anyone mention fishing either cause 99% of fishermen woul

Can you really blame the Countryside Alliance? Look at the French Hunting thread to see people who work terriers give the boy stick because its not "their" type of hunting.   You either support the

Posted Images

All true mate ,sadly.They shafted us hoping to preserve mounted hunting but we all know how that went .I was approached by an Allience minion at a game fair the year after the ban and i can honestly say i gave the bloke both barrels .His only defence was we are not a high profile sport ,nob .

• Like 4

All true mate ,sadly.They shafted us hoping to preserve mounted hunting but we all know how that went .I was approached by an Allience minion at a game fair the year after the ban and i can honestly say i gave the bloke both barrels .His only defence was we are not a high profile sport ,nob .

Funny you say that i got the same answer when i questioned one of them a few years ago

Well thats a good enough reason for all those that do hunt with hounds or do terrier work they should make a stand with the coursing clubs cause if they if they get get coursing banned they will try ban all form hunting with dogs.

They only want to know our sort when theyre in the shit and need numbers,otherwise they would be glad to see the back of us lurcher and terrier lads. If it came to compromise where they could shaft us to keep there own bit on horseback they would. Its taken me too many years to realise this but I now know it to be true..

• Like 6

All im saying is would not make sense for all fieldsports to stick together against all the tree huggers and so called do gooders cause if they get do get there way we can all say byebye to whatever kind of fieldsports were in to.

• Like 1

I've just noticed the mad human types are trying to ban hare coursing in Ireland? I wonder what there main body will do to stop it? The countryside alliance and whatever it was called before have done nothing to protect our way of life , as a worker of terriers it distanced itself from people like me . Can you ever remember an add on TV for us , ever read anything in a newspaper ie advert for pro hunting ? These people you would hope are highly educated and well connected ? I've never been pressured into giving cash over to help our cause, yet our opposition have practically robbed people to get cash to help the banning , they should hang there heads in shame, aswell as losing the right to control animals with hunting dogs, we are now the new hated , I now know how black people and gays felt . Even as a minority we have no rights and are hated all over , where's the alliances balls ....well chopped off . I hope the Irish have some fight . These cheeky animal rights txxxxxs have no right to ban anything , and we've let them

One of the biggest loads of bullshit I've ever read on the inter-net (and I watch the anti sites too) and may I suggest you educate yourself on the subject before trying to get fieldsport folk arguing among themselves.

Is there not a laboratory nearby you could be standing outside with your placard, seeing that the hunting season hasn't started yet and then you'll be otherwise engaged ?

• Like 1

Divided we fall fella's............ :victory:

Keep seeing that quote JD....last week I was handed a copy of the CAs magazine off a pal who shoots,it contained plenty of shooting,mounted packs etc I saw the word "terrier" printed once,this was in a generic advertisement,coursing /lurcherwork/ferrets were not mentioned at all :no: seems the divides already well and truly in place mate :yes:

• Like 4

Keep seeing that quote JD....last week I was handed a copy of the CAs magazine off a pal who shoots,it contained plenty of shooting,mounted packs etc I saw the word "terrier" printed once,this was in a generic advertisement,coursing /lurcherwork/ferrets were not mentioned at all :no: seems the divides already well and truly in place mate :yes:

Was there articles on fishing, falconry, longnetting, squirrel shooting, mink hunting and pigeon decoying in it ?

What you're looking for is a magazine on terriers and lurcher .

Can I suggest EDRD ?

Cop on to yourself and look at the big picture, like most folk with a little bit of common sense do.

Was there articles on fishing, falconry, longnetting, squirrel shooting, mink hunting and pigeon decoying in it ?

What you're looking for is a magazine on terriers and lurcher .

Can I suggest EDRD ?

Cop on to yourself and look at the big picture, like most folk with a little bit of common sense do.

So the CA isn't for terrier/lurcher owning members :hmm: Plenty of magazines dedicated to shooting etc so why omit lurchers/terriers???Give your head a wobble...don't piss on my back and tell me its raining :thumbs:

• Like 2