Theoben Gas Ram In .20 Or .22

Hi I was wondering if anyone had a Theoben Gas ram kicking about that they are after selling,I dont mind which model and it doesnt have to be in mint condition.

I just fancy having one to go in my collection.

If you do have a really nice example and fancy a swap, I hw80k Mk1 in mint condition which has been stage 2 tuned by paul short.

Many thanks

Nick

I took the fenman as a part x on my rapid was told it is a late model this is .20 with 2 gun bags sand bag gun straps and the one with the snapped stock is a scirocco.22 I'd take 450 the lot or swap for 3 quality daiwa pit reels forgot to say the scope is a Simmons whitetail classic 1.5x5x20 philapine model nice scope

Edited by shreko

Mate id love to have it all but money is a tad tight,

Dont suppose you would just sell the fenman?

or if it wasnt for the fact your giving up shooting id see if you wanted to swap for a different rifle!

cheers

Nick.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a Theoben Eliminator in FAC for sale if you have your ticket? Cheers.

Hello bud,thanks for the offer but iv managed to get my hands on a Fenman for a decent price.

How do they shoot at FAC levels as I never really thought about it?

Many thanks

Nick