Teenage Crush

I fancied every pretty girl or woman I ever watched on TV or in a film lol , just seen ferris Buellers day of is on at the moment and yes after I watched that movie I had a massive crush on he's girlfriend in the film Mia Sara

post-10031-0-67424800-1439674473_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bjorn??

Wendy James - Transvision Vamp ....

Raquel welche for me showing my age now,she still looks fit for her age

Posted Images

I've been trying to remember the first, there's been so many! But I think the first women to really have an effect on me was Debbie Harry, after seeing her perform Denis on the television.......that was my first crush as a very small boy.....

Later ones were......Greta Scacchi circa White Mischief & Sarah Miles circa Ryan's Daughter....,,Oh & Juliet Binoche......& oh fcuk.....the list is endless!

• Like 3

Elle macpherson, the two baywatch blondes, halle berry, flo Jo, Steffi graf, Cindy Crawford, Katarina Witt, Helena Christensen, Naomi Campbell, Liz Hurley and a girl in a black bikini in the 1993 beach 'I like it like that' KFC advertisement (YouTube it,it is worth it!) there were many more famous ones and local girls and women but I will be writing all day.

• Like 1