When Wil You Start Again??

Hopefully start over the next couple of weeks to scratch the itch and get stung to bits.Every year I do it to remind myself that next year I should start a little later when winter kicks in. Just havent developed the patience to wait. After a hard breeding season with the canaries and finch I do be mad to get stuck in. Get well stuck in when the weather gets cold. Good luck to everyone and have a great season

• Like 4

A few of you have mentioned waiting until the cover dies back which I can understand but with the winters we have these days it makes a short season doesn't it? If Id waited last year for the cover to die down I wouldn't have started until December, then the rabbits breeding in January/February means if I was after perfect conditions Id only get a couple of months, then theres the landowners getting impatient.

These days I try to work around the cover and soldier on into February regardless of baby rabbits and pregnant does.

• Like 2