YOUR OTHER HALF

Guest SJM

Guest JohnGalway

Been out with different sorts, one wouldn't sleep in the same house as the guns, might have told one or two white lies in that r'ship :clapper: Mostly I just go and do because it's something I like doing and if you let others dictate what you can and can't do you'll only end up a miserable barsteward :yes:

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our lass is OK with it all really, Tried to get her out lamping once, that was a laugh :doh: !!

She comes for the odd daytime mooch with me (when it isn't too cold!!), more for an alibi if I get caught more than anything else :laugh: !! I was only walking the dogs mister officer......Honest :tongue2:

She hate Rats with a vengance, but loves Foxes with a passion :wub: ...So she only gets told about my ratting and lamping trips. Although saying that, I have just received Darcy's new book and she has taken a bit of an interest at the pictures!!!

well my other half is a yorkshire lass, she moved down south and got married, kids, divorced then met me through a biker dating website, wev'e been together 3yrs now, getting hitched next august, adores the 9 ferts i have, she has her own JRT and got me a (fingers crossed) lurcher, we dont know what mix it is, she has no qualms with my lesser love of bikes now, and more into hunting,

and Ive even got her daughter of 11yrs into ferreting, so all in all I reckon my life is the dogs danglies

My husband owned spaniels in his first marriage. Wasn't untill he met me that he took an interest in lurchers & terriers.

Anyway i've left him & now living back at my mothers which is why i'm not posting so much. :yes:

I still see my dogs on a regular basis but don't get out with them much due to me spending as much time as possible with my daughter.

When i'm sorted i'll be on the ball again, been invited days coursing by some of the lads but had to turn it down at this moment in time. :wallbash::wallbash: Obviously my daughter comes first. :yes::D

But this is how i feel :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: