Few Pics...

Just back in from a wander with the dogs and my sidekick Ellie. Thought I would post the pics in here save starting a new thread.

Pup seems to be a shade taller than the brindle bitch now who is 24"...

A7E95A34-E2E9-4B8C-834B-F2537A7EA580_zps

3FD36B1F-6661-4E70-AB83-9119F84E7A33_zps

34A0409A-CD33-493E-B329-C68AD3C5802D_zps

F9CF79CA-F7CD-44DF-A2A6-82324F2B8C70_zps

371D320F-08FD-4BAD-B6E1-BDADB2768EA3_zps

9E2BFF8B-B060-4FC5-9DFC-5C0685EF8FB7_zps

And a couple of pics I took yesterday of my mates pup. 10 months old. Deerhound lurcher X coursing dog.

26" and I really like it...

722217C7-0D35-4704-A5F4-B2EEEB6AF6F9_zps

FD351EB0-C324-477D-9017-4BB13A40025F_zps

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i was only talking dogs to some one the other day,,,,,,how many dogs get treated like ferrets in the summer,,,i find that in summer i can be out with them just has much,,,it works both ways'' keeps me

I've never met gaz but you can get a measure of a man and how he looks after his dogs from the posts he puts up on here ... Now the man feeds them the best they have a very comfy home life they always

Do what I do just carry the feckers about in a handbag lol

Posted Images

Pups looking good gaz ... Tell your mate to clean his garden the scruffy fukcer .....

Lol at Ken. I'm sure it's a work in progress. Haha. He's too busy fetching the dogs their meat to spend any time in the garden. The fuckers eat better than me.

Pups looking good gaz ... Tell your mate to clean his garden the scruffy fukcer .....

I'll take that as a compliment, your 1 of the 1st to troll people if their dog is in bad nick, you've had to resort to slating my garden instead go tend to your pansies or something fella
Fukc me fella is it your time of the month? It was a tounge in check piss take ... If you bite at that you are going to struggle on this site ... Perhaps try mums net it may be more to your liking ........

Oh and I don't troll people ... I just don't say "nice pup" if I don't think it is ... Some people don't like hearing the truth .......

• 6 months later...