Small Van Advise

Right lads need some advice the car is about too pack in any day soon and is not worth fixing so I have 3 choices a ford connect Citroen berlingo and a vw caddy can any one tell me the pros and cons of both I don't really need a bigger van then these 3 but I need some thing good on fuel and reliable so lads give me some advise I've only got about £1500 as well so the best type for that amount of money that age gets ya

Edited by BIGLURKS

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

vw caddy for reliability, 1.9 is the better engines, citroen is good on fuel but watch out for real axel wear, ford well take a chance

Yes vw dear if go rong. Feck french motors. Ford all way. But each to there own

Avoid french cars unless you want to throw money away. If you look after either of the other two you should get a few hundred thousand miles from them.

vw caddy for reliability, 1.9 is the better engines, citroen is good on fuel but watch out for real axel wear, ford well take a chance

how much better are the Citroen on fuel Edited by BIGLURKS

Had 2 Caddys...just got rid of a Berlingo...complete gutless piece of shit that didnt want to know if there was one speck of frost on the windscreen...bought another Caddy...spot on! :thumbs:

Edit to add...know loads of lads that had connects...eveyone had throttle senser problems...dunno what the new ones are like?

Edited by AKA-BRINDLE
  • Like 1

Had 2 Caddys...just got rid of a Berlingo...complete gutless piece of shit that didnt want to know if there was one speck of frost on the windscreen...bought another Caddy...spot on! :thumbs:

Edit to add...know loads of lads that had connects...eveyone had throttle senser problems...dunno what the new ones are like?

its more the 03/04 types as far as my money will stretch