Lamping Dogs Lamping Pics Old Or New

nothing fancy but a good memory. my young dog 2 days of 6 months old

buster2daysoff6monthsold013.jpg

was this his first night out trigger? some going for a 6 month old pup

no it wasnt his first night out he had done one or two other nights out on his own before hand.

fair play must be some dog is that local aswell?

yes it was local. times have changed a little rabbits aint around like they were 4 or 5 seasons ago

there seems to be a lot more about this year than last im just up the road from you? sure i bumped into you in craven arms once?do you do much over ludlow way

• Like 1

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol... i will get in a book one day,,, . look after them picks they become price;less as you get older

There's about 260 photos of lamping inside this:   But it's not out for a few more months.... :victory:

here's a old one of Bryn from start to finish on a catch , jim of here took the pics, and very good pic had some good bags with old Bryn over the years , most of pics now are just end of the n

Posted Images

TJones feck me those are some big bags, by god wish we bad rabbit numbers like that round here. My n my mate Joe walk for few hours just to get the dog 2 or 3 runs, still bloody exciting to see tho think we wouldn't know what to do with ourselves if we had that many lol

There's not many rabbits where TJones lives....he gets in the motor and goes and finds them.......... :victory: :victory:

I've a feeling that in the future the places where big bags are possible will be getting less and less.... enjoy them while they last......

Looking forward to the lamping season...not long now.. :boogy:

I've been wondering this, will the boom and bust cycle level out and leave a lower more steady smattering of them about?

• 7 months later...