Point Of Lay Wanted

Wish I could have bought them for £6 ..I just paid £16 for pol light Sussex ..£6 is as cheap as it gets ..wish I had known you has some Steve I'm up and to Kent daily ...

Still ain't a bad price for pol sussex

Wish I could have bought them for £6 ..I just paid £16 for pol light Sussex ..£6 is as cheap as it gets ..wish I had known you has some Steve I'm up and to Kent daily ...

Rob we are poor country folk trying to etch out a living mate , by the time I bought them , bought food then the electric fence went tits up each egg , (which so far amounts to 4 ) owes a fortune ..we share one there so expensive ...
  • Like 1

Rob we are poor country folk trying to etch out a living mate , by the time I bought them , bought food then the electric fence went tits up each egg , (which so far amounts to 4 ) owes a fortune ..we share one there so expensive ...

Tell me about it, I just had to buy a new electric fence cos charlie got in and took one of the rare breeds, on a brighter note I do get more eggs than I know what to do with

I've shot four well grown Cubs this week in the garden Thought I'd get on there case after watching one walk up and down the outside of the run at 2 o'clock in the afternoon ..I was waiting to see if it got a belt of the fence but it never ventured close enough ..

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...