Bull X Greyhound

I'm a girl and I an being totally sincere about my post.

What exactly would you like to hear? Congratulations?.if the bitch is pregnant make sure she's up to date with wormer etc feed it properly .then do right by pups worm them regularly and find them decent homes.there's nowt else to say really or do you want a song and dance? All the best with them and finding homes.peace out

My bull greyhound is producing milk and her nipples haven't gone back down since she was in season. Her belly seems a little bigger but not much a boy dog got near her but not sure if he actually succeeded as was really quick.

If he didn't tie with your bitch then the chances are that she isn't pregnant but maybe having a false pregnancy. If it's a falsy then she'll lose a little muscle tone for a week or two but it'll pass.

If she is pregnant then it sounds like you're too late to have her injected anyway.(you need to do it soon after the mating). So if she has pups you've just got to deal with it and find them good homes.

Don't take any notice of the slaggers on here. Half of them have probably had unplanned litters themselves. DO be more careful in future. :thumbs:

• Like 1

My bull greyhound is producing milk and her nipples haven't gone back down since she was in season. Her belly seems a little bigger but not much a boy dog got near her but not sure if he actually succeeded as was really quick.

If he didn't tie with your bitch then the chances are that she isn't pregnant but maybe having a false pregnancy. If it's a falsy then she'll lose a little muscle tone for a week or two but it'll pass.

If she is pregnant then it sounds like you're too late to have her injected anyway.(you need to do it soon after the mating). So if she has pups you've just got to deal with it and find them good homes.

Don't take any notice of the slaggers on here. Half of them have probably had unplanned litters themselves. DO be more careful in future. :thumbs:

What I said ,is exactly what happened to the wifes chihuahua ,when it got caught,Pups aborted and spayed!
  • Like 1

I've had an accidental mating before, didn't realise she had been mated until it was too late for the jab so I had the pups aborted surgically instead. There really is no excuse to bring unwanted pups into the world.

• Like 2

If there staffie crosses advertise them as bull crosses in the countrymans for £250 a pup you'll get no end of calls for them from all the bell ends in the dog world, they love a dog with a big head.

• Like 3

I've had an accidental mating before, didn't realise she had been mated until it was too late for the jab so I had the pups aborted surgically instead. There really is no excuse to bring unwanted pups into the world.

Exactly same thing as wife had done with her dog ,not only was the bitch to small to whelp,it's a fugly little thing and I told her she would be stuck with unwanted fugly pups.

In all fairness the bitch was leaping onto the bed 2 days later so it soon got over the op.

Exactly same thing as wife had done with her dog ,not only was the bitch to small to whelp,it's a fugly little thing and I told her she would be stuck with unwanted fugly pups.

In all fairness the bitch was leaping onto the bed 2 days later so it soon got over the op.

Same with mine, she bounced back from the surgery within a day and she was quite far along in the pregnancy by the time she had the op. Stupid me thought it was a phantom until her belly got huge because I was sure she hadn't been mated, still no idea how it happened or who the sire was :hmm:

• Like 1

So that's another option if the bitch turns out to be pregnant. Now it's up to her to decide what to do with her bitch.

My wife had this done too, with a pet bitch. The vet said he didn't much like speying a pregnant bitch (messier to stitch or something) but he did it anyway and the bitch was fine.

• Like 2