Sign in to follow this  
All-terrain

Spars Anyone Fly One?

We fly them every season we've got breeding pairs . We've just put a new pair together for the future. I think there ace to watch and game as owt . It nearly beats watching the Pere's on snipe .

flew one for 8yrs ,lost her to A fox .have been after one this year but let down by breeder & load,s of other people have to ,took deposit,s & no bird,s. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I breed and fly a female spar on magies,and my big mate tony t has bread and flew them for years and has one of the best female sparrow hawks ive saw its flying for its 4th season this year he does a lot of imping

Been out with that spar are them chicks half gos how's he got on with them this year he's had ad luck the last 2 years with them

• Like 1

Guest vin

We fly them every season we've got breeding pairs . We've just put a new pair together for the future. I think there ace to watch and game as owt . It nearly beats watching the Pere's on snipe .

now seeing Pere's on snipe would be something on my bucket list. . .I've seen em on partridge from point stoop kill etc etc situation whilst out with a friend. . .but snipe would be special.

Get ya Sen to this me and my mate was thinking of going over . Irish international snipe hawking field meet October 2015 . It's on from Thursday 29 to sat 31 .

This is the pair we've bred and kept back . Well say bred we bred the female and swopped the musket for one we bred .

Turned out spot on good hunting machines take all quarry 

On 09/03/2020 at 18:21, HPR said:

Turned out spot on good hunting machines take all quarry 

Great stuff,do you have any up to date pictures please,atb scentchaser