David Platts Deerhound X Greyhound

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

no didn't get her off plats from Easington shes just over 12mth month shes keen as mustard to be honest ran a few things what beaglexs put up jumps for fun

Well Tarka.. youve come to the best place, a totally unbiast site where deehound crossess are concerned..where bullx and saluki x men and others who have never owned one will give you all the info yo

I bought a pure deerhound this was her at 5mth old shes now 12mth well pleaswd with her tbh just heard he bought a 3/41/4greyhound in few weeks back so not really all is stuff

Posted Images

Slightly off topic..but Yip...Never been a lover of collie crosses, but deerhound and collie blood together does seem to work the majority of the time..

Edited by Omanyra
  • Like 1

I bought a pure deerhound this was her at 5mth old shes now 12mth well pleaswd with her tbh just heard he bought a 3/41/4greyhound in few weeks back so not really all is stuff

Is your bitch from Platts? Have you stated her yet?

no didn't get her off plats from Easington shes just over 12mth month shes keen as mustard to be honest ran a few things what beaglexs put up jumps for fun

post-3076-0-82799000-1458463889_thumb.jpg

• Like 11

looks a lovely bitch,nice stance and strong looking feet, hope she does all you want her to do samba,shes right up my street,slightly envious of you,have good sport atb.just one more thing does any body know how much dave platts is charging for pups at the moment.

I like the sound of that Samba

I like the sound of that samba. If she stays keen and works well over a few seasons you should breed a litter from her. Good deerhoundy crosses and pures are getting a bit thin on the ground these days. :thumbs:

• Like 2

I remember you getting her a s a pup samba.....the year has flown by,

What size is she mate.

That whippet grey would go over her nice if they both do the biz

I remember you getting her a s a pup samba.....the year has flown by,

What size is she mate.

That whippet grey would go over her nice if they both do the biz

shes about 30in mate

• 2 weeks later...

what sort of trouble did you have kimbo, i have owned quite afew deerhoundx over the years,and never had any problems with them,and yes ihave had first hand experience of daves dogs,and of late have been seriously getting another one from dave,as i find they do all i want to and are easy to live with,have excellent prey drive,and determination when behind something.

Had bitch from a pup done everything right top condition though out just didn't have much mouth wouldn't go into any thing bigger than a rabbit and lack of stamina she blew out quite fast once behind anything decent.she just didn't make the grade in the field. Still went on to make brilliant pet

what sort of trouble did you have kimbo, i have owned quite afew deerhoundx over the years,and never had any problems with them,and yes ihave had first hand experience of daves dogs,and of late have been seriously getting another one from dave,as i find they do all i want to and are easy to live with,have excellent prey drive,and determination when behind something.

Had bitch from a pup done everything right top condition though out just didn't have much mouth wouldn't go into any thing bigger than a rabbit and lack of stamina she blew out quite fast once behind anything decent.she just didn't make the grade in the field. Still went on to make brilliant pet

Did you try it on mice, but, buy the sounds of things it wouldnt have done them either

Did you try it on mice, but, buy the sounds of things it wouldnt have done them either
No way. Too big and scary