Friend of mine says he used to be able to get the Bulls to sit down by grabbing there bollocks and pulling them till they sat. I can see that working.

When we were kids we used to jump on there backs and see who could stay on the longest I remember when I was about eight or nine I was on my own and there was a big cow asleep in a field I snuck up and made a lunge for it but it was fooking fast it jumped up and kicked me in the chest I was on the ground winded trying to call my ma I thought I was going to die the next day I had a big bruise in the shape of its hoof

• Like 1

When we were kids we used to jump on there backs and see who could stay on the longest I remember when I was about eight or nine I was on my own and there was a big cow asleep in a field I snuck up and made a lunge for it but it was fooking fast it jumped up and kicked me in the chest I was on the ground winded trying to call my ma I thought I was going to die the next day I had a big bruise in the shape of its hoof

Hahaha class mate, I got bottled in chest once, some kunt launched it at me cos I whooped him and his Mate after they both started on me , been boxing flat out for 18months so did alright.

Pumped full of adrenaline thinking its all fine till the next day with a big purple rib with the shape of a beer bottle lol!

• Like 1