The Devil And God.

Was reading a link of here this morning, and there was an article on the side plane about a statue of the Devil. What struck me was that the Devil has a representation in a form we can see. Yet God does not. That struck me as odd.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...gazine-33682878

TC

Edited by tiercel

That's gods image of the devil ..God's always slagging the devil off I think gods jealous or something because you never hear the the devil slagging off god....haters eh who needs em ?

• Like 1

Was reading a link of here this morning, and there was an article on the side plane about a statue of the Devil. What struck me was that the Devil has a representation in a form we can see. Yet God does not. That struck me as odd.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...gazine-33682878

TC

Can't read the article,but xtianity doesn't like idols etc,so the Hebrew god of war yahew's image will be lost in time.

The xtian devil's image is based on Freyr a pagan god,once often impersonated by tribal kings,obviously a xtian ploy to demonis the old religion.

• Like 1

Pan, the Pagan God of the woods and mischief, portrayed as havong horns and cloven feet.....

He has litterally been turned into a scapegoat :(

Freyr or his other European personas is not a god of mischeif Donna,he represents fertility,masculinity and leadership.