Hangover Cure

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Iv bag straight in the vein you only get that in the hospital so make sure you end up there lol the worst is when your in 12 pints deep and you start planning too go hunting the next day all the best

Ive Never been to a terrier show and not into drinkin while or Night before digging whuld hate to be at a earth with my dog in and not be feeling 100% up to the task of getting it out so for me digg

Yeah go straight back on it

for me drinking goes hand in hand with the dog game, summer shows,club meeting. some of my best days out on the beer has been after terrier shows you can soon get carried away drinking talking dogs in the sun :drink:

and everyone knows after a few good dogs become great and 3 feet digs become 10

atb adam

Ive Never been to a terrier show and not into drinkin while or Night before digging whuld hate to be at a earth with my dog in and not be feeling 100% up to the task of getting it out so for me digging deffinatley doesn't go hand in hand with the terriers I can't move for 3 days after a proper drink so very rare i do it cuple times a year max it wipes the floor with me proper light weight lol

• Like 4

Ive Never been to a terrier show and not into drinkin while or Night before digging whuld hate to be at a earth with my dog in and not be feeling 100% up to the task of getting it out so for me digging deffinatley doesn't go hand in hand with the terriers I can't move for 3 days after a proper drink so very rare i do it cuple times a year max it wipes the floor with me proper light weight lol

fruit
  • Like 1

fruit

Lol ye feckin alcky

Has anybody got a cure yet this post is for irish men only not the soppy englishmen who drink 8 pints of stella and think there sick

I used to love drinking and visiting the night clubs in Belfast and the vicinity,the Irish lads would sit in a group getting hammered,we would drink within our limitations,it took an awful lot of practice to find the said limitations,chat to the local female populace and take them for a breakfast in the morning to get over the hangover,all the little b*****ds we left running around there?.

Has anybody got a cure yet this post is for irish men only not the soppy englishmen who drink 8 pints of stella and think there sick

I used to love drinking and visiting the night clubs in Belfast and the vicinity,the Irish lads would sit in a group getting hammered,we would drink within our limitations,it took an awful lot of practice to find the said limitations,chat to the local female populace and take them for a breakfast in the morning to get over the hangover,all the little b*****ds we left running around there?.
did you serve anywhere else

did you serve anywhere else

Armley.

save your fookin money why piss it up a wall or shit down it which ive done lots of times lol, save your money get a new motor, dog, etc get some value out of your money , you look back as you get older and think what a waste that was . :yes:

I never regret the good times drinking because its good fun getting pissed,and bollocks to the money,but I do regret all the days following the drink that were wasted. The next day is hangover day and it cannot be avoided. Waking up fresh and looking forward to another day out with lurcher Hound or terrier,now thats living :D

Iv just done 5 weeks in thailand, pissed day and night mostly Chang beer but plenty of them stupid buckets too....each one has a 1/4 bottle of spirits in!! Brutal.....as for a hangover cure there aint one lol just get pissed again so you forget about it

Edited by j1985
  • 2 weeks later...

What a brilliant post,we get out with the dogs first thing , go for a

Few pints after, drink till 9-10,go home have a kebab, pint of

Water, bed.make sure we eat after hunting, failing that there alway resolve, rehydrates you.hunting and drinking with your buds,can't beat that,

• Like 1