Hangover Cure

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Iv bag straight in the vein you only get that in the hospital so make sure you end up there lol the worst is when your in 12 pints deep and you start planning too go hunting the next day all the best

Ive Never been to a terrier show and not into drinkin while or Night before digging whuld hate to be at a earth with my dog in and not be feeling 100% up to the task of getting it out so for me digg

Yeah go straight back on it

When out on a free pass the night befor The cure is more straight back on it.ask herself she fancy goin out for dinner shes happy your made up the nearest beer garden football on kids running around play area and once you keep em happy it's a win win ... 5or6 gone few beers to takeaway not into having kids out in pub all day ....

Ha ha i tried the next day cure lads but ended up drinking more than the first day which only moves the sickness on a day. The man that invents the instant cure will be a wealthy man.

Im the same ,drink more the 2nd day and twice as sick the 3rd,lol.

Ha ha i tried the next day cure lads but ended up drinking more than the first day which only moves the sickness on a day. The man that invents the instant cure will be a wealthy man.

The Russians invented a tablet a few years back that sobers you up instantly but it will never be for sale because it will lead to a lot more alcohol abuse.

I think it's used in hospitals over there.