Yep there,s that side of it to :icon_eek:

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you risk poaching you take the risk what could come of it if caught. We all poach in some manner but the worste is guys who go back on people. To me even if some one takes me to a spot that neither

go over and invite them to join you have a chat and just explain its your ground and you want to keep it that way dont go over all clever most lads are normally sound about it and are just looking for

That's what wrong people in the wrong do anything to them and they run to the police asshole

i caught them three times running deer with dogs and as you who know me will kniow i have poached many a land for many a year for many a game thing was they were very close to losing me the permission and i even told them another place that had loads on but still they came back so second time told them i get a call again we are getting it on no more talking so third time no talking just got it on,cheaky c**ts went for police i was charged rest was history would i do it again yep it took me years to get what i have like many a lmen on here for some idiot who if listened first time he would not have had a cage on his head for 12 weeks

if he'd broke your jaw would you let him back on? Atb AT

if he broke my jaw i wouldnt have ran to the police the f***ing GRASSSSSS

we all have poached at some time in our lives or we aint hunters you get caught you face the consequences been done for deer,salmon, and other poaching offences over the last 35 years it happens but still not nice when ya catch people on your own permo

why did he have 12 weeks with a cage on his head for a broken jaw taz and has it stopped him coming back on and your right jumping fences you risk a bit of a dust up from time to time or a fine i can take thoses its when the dog get done thats the hard one to take

If you risk poaching you take the risk what could come of it if caught. We all poach in some manner but the worste is guys who go back on people. To me even if some one takes me to a spot that neither got perm i still wont go back. Its his place in my eyes. Anyone who goes back are real ones deserve the kick in as should no better. I only hunt with my family and my best mates family as the respect is there.

• Like 8

If you risk poaching you take the risk what could come of it if caught. We all poach in some manner but the worste is guys who go back on people. To me even if some one takes me to a spot that neither got perm i still wont go back. Its his place in my eyes. Anyone who goes back are real ones deserve the kick in as should no better. I only hunt with my family and my best mates family as the respect is there.

Agree with you their never go back on someone's permission

• Like 1

Agree with you their never go back on someone's permission

or were someone has shown you even if its not there permission with out you
  • Like 1