Poachers On Your Permission

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you risk poaching you take the risk what could come of it if caught. We all poach in some manner but the worste is guys who go back on people. To me even if some one takes me to a spot that neither

go over and invite them to join you have a chat and just explain its your ground and you want to keep it that way dont go over all clever most lads are normally sound about it and are just looking for

That's what wrong people in the wrong do anything to them and they run to the police asshole

no offence matey but how do you know for sure it was theses lads because what really pisses me of is even the police do everytime has soon has some things nicked its poachers with dogs when most just want a run not interested in nicking has that just brings a area on top im not saying there isnt them that dont nick but i bet most of the time the cnuts dont own a lurcher your scrap metal lads for example

i had lads three year ago on my land cost me my shotgun licence,£3000 fine,£1000 compensation,260 hours community service when i broke his jaw

Worth it then

never came back you tell me

I am surprised you haven't had little visit , wrong or right I would return the complement , I have to I couldn't live with my self if I didn't , I was brought up that way . the way they go on here regards poaching (nobody) ever jumped over the fence lol, even if you tons of ground everybody as a little look it human nature :yes:

• Like 3

i caught them three times running deer with dogs and as you who know me will kniow i have poached many a land for many a year for many a game thing was they were very close to losing me the permission and i even told them another place that had loads on but still they came back so second time told them i get a call again we are getting it on no more talking so third time no talking just got it on,cheaky c**ts went for police i was charged rest was history would i do it again yep it took me years to get what i have like many a lmen on here for some idiot who if listened first time he would not have had a cage on his head for 12 weeks

• Like 1

Just out of curiosity as I don't myself have any permission...

So, If you're out on your own permission and see 1 or 2 lads running/lamping dogs in one of your fields what would you do ???

Approach them, turn a blind eye and let crack on or something else ???

Not looking for stupid answers or any arguments to start - just honest thoughts/opinions/actions of different Lurcher people...

I started out poaching other peoples land,geez i pissed more than my share off,now i have more permission than i can give justice to and it keeps coming,ive just been recently asked to control some land that i poached for years,i nearly burst out laughing when the old lad wanted to give me a lay of the land.Ive little issue with folk that wander over my permission,unless its fecking summer,leave the odd footprint and leave a gallop or two for me,its the nuggets killing stock,damaging gates and fences and throwing out the threats when challenged that boil my urine.If i was challenged on others permission i went out of my way to apologise and tried to leave on good accord,id even go back when things had settled and offered the odd gift as an apology,a few days graft,a bit of mole trapping a bag of dog jock or a bottle of malt often softened the mood,it seldom worked but left a good account of another poacher,now i reap the rewards and am pleasantly amused by the actions of any decent poacher i encounter,they are sadly in a minority,possibly always was.

• Like 2

Serious question, if caught out lamping with a dog, where you accidently strayed off the path and got a few bunnies , aside from pissing off the land owner and maybe having a slap what consequences you looking at ? Lol

Surely the police got better thinks to do on a busy night than try to find some bloke walking a field

My pals a copper and reckons theyre under staffed as feck atm lol

no offence matey but how do you know for sure it was theses lads because what really pisses me of is even the police do everytime has soon has some things nicked its poachers with dogs when most just want a run not interested in nicking has that just brings a area on top im not saying there isnt them that dont nick but i bet most of the time the cnuts dont own a lurcher your scrap metal lads for example

well the farmer (parttime copper) run a check on him phoned me up told me his name and where hes from a said he got a record as long as his arm tuns out they got airrifles and lurchers and if i dident see that car that night it would have looked bad for me and i been doing alot of farms in that area for 28 years i done abit of asking around and they are theiving cnuts nicking red diesel and alsorts if they were just after rabbits i got no problem with that