The Power Of Allah. The Greatest.

the fact of the matter is ,in certain back woods communitys in america you did get and still do get lots of incestious breeding

You get it here in places like Bradford, Luton and parts or Birmingham.

Do you guys know of Charles Darwin ? strange none seems to mention he was married to his first cousin but suppose that is another Saville type episode hid under the carpet

Well seeing as though it's legal to marry your first cousin then there's no need to brush it under the carpet now is there....

No need for a Rotherham type coverup for Darwin...

[/quote Oh its only a crime for muslims to marry their cousins? Also any cover up about the peadophilia was masteminded and carried out by Whom look at the facts before trying to be smart .

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A black man that's disenchanted with white people, turns to a religion he thinks better represents black people, then beats up black people to entertain white people, in a sport controlled by white pe

maybe in he's case Im not sure. I don't think though he felt like dying and giving he's life for a country that at the time wouldn't let someone of he's colour eat in certain resturants and so on , I

We shouldn't have to show any respect to any religion

Posted Images

the fact of the matter is ,in certain back woods communitys in america you did get and still do get lots of incestious breeding

Do you guys know of Charles Darwin ? strange none seems to mention he was married to his first cousin but suppose that is another Saville type episode hid under the carpet
As with the Royal family, we know better these days.

Also I believe it's not the one off that's the problem, it's the successive generations carrying out the practice that causes the inherent genetic problems.

I once read that the royals of the Austro- Hungarian Empire were so interbred, that eventually any royal they could have married was genetically as close as a sibling.

You should see the pictures of them shepp, fecking mad

Well seeing as though it's legal to marry your first cousin then there's no need to brush it under the carpet now is there....No need for a Rotherham type coverup for Darwin...[/quote Oh its only a crime for muslims to marry their cousins? Also any cover up about the peadophilia was masteminded and carried out by Whom look at the facts before trying to be smart .

Who said it's illegal for Muslims to marry their cousins smartass?? And I don't give a toss who were the masterminds behind the coverup, every one of them should be left to rot in prison.

• Like 1

Well seeing as though it's legal to marry your first cousin then there's no need to brush it under the carpet now is there....No need for a Rotherham type coverup for Darwin...[/quote Oh its only a crime for muslims to marry their cousins? Also any cover up about the peadophilia was masteminded and carried out by Whom look at the facts before trying to be smart .

Read the number of posts on this forum about cousins especially Muslims marrying you numb little c**t

Who said it's illegal for Muslims to marry their cousins smartass?? And I don't give a toss who were the masterminds behind the coverup, every one of them should be left to rot in prison.

Read the posts on this forum about inter marriage of muslims you numb c**t.

Edited by desertbred

if you ever get the chance .theres a book called child of god by cormack mccarthy , its set in sevier county tennesse in the 1960s itis a work of fiction not fact but he pains a vivid picture of hill billy culture even if the subject matter is a bit grim to say the least great author great book

You are totally missing my point here Greg.................We all know there's some truth in the Hilbilly inbreeding, but it's quite alright to use that as an insult, or depict it in a film for purely entertainment purposes..........because they're WHITE.............If you did the same with any other colour it would cause uproar.

• Like 1

if you ever get the chance .theres a book called child of god by cormack mccarthy , its set in sevier county tennesse in the 1960s itis a work of fiction not fact but he pains a vivid picture of hill billy culture even if the subject matter is a bit grim to say the least great author great book

You are totally missing my point here Greg.................We all know there's some truth in the Hilbilly inbreeding, but it's quite alright to use that as an insult, or depict it in a film for purely entertainment purposes..........because they're WHITE.............If you did the same with any other colour it would cause uproar.

thats the case with a lot of things ,white people mocking white people is fine ,its same with blacks calling each other niggers,if you called them a nigger they would probably take offence to say the least

thats the case with a lot of things ,white people mocking white people is fine ,its same with blacks calling each other niggers,if you called them a nigger they would probably take offence to say the least

I only went down this route because jukel apparently loves all things muslim.................then he uses inbreeding whites as an insult.........without putting his brain in gear and considering the fact that muslims are the biggest offenders hands down..............Pakistanis 14 times more likely to produce disabled children.......official figures from the NHS.................I wonder if he thinks that's as funny as the Hillbillys?

Not hard to get a donkey ride from either side is it...........................jukel's gone quiet :laugh:

• Like 1

Facking hell, the thread was only a wind up :laugh: .

Since the thread has taken this weird turn, and apparently I now 'love all things muslim' well here's some FACTS.

There are 10000 babies born each year in the UK with serious mental or physical disabilities caused by mothers who smoked or drank alcohol during pregnancy.

There are no figures published for those infants damaged by recreational drugs,poor diet or obesity.

There are 700 babies of Pakistani origin born each year with serious mental or physical disabilities which can be attributed to the practice of first cousin marriage within that community.

Make your own mind up as to which is the more serious problem.

It would be nice to thing we could change people's behaviour so that these avoidable deaths and conditions could be eradicated. But people have individual freedoms to live the way they want.

As a matter of fact I'm not a believer in any religion, to me it's all medieval superstition mixed with fairy stories. The sooner we can all move on from the shackles of religion the better.

Since the thread has taken this weird turn, and apparently I now 'love all things muslim' well here's some FACTS.

There are 10000 babies born each year in the UK with serious mental or physical disabilities caused by mothers who smoked or drank alcohol during pregnancy.

There are no figures published for those infants damaged by recreational drugs,poor diet or obesity.

There are 700 babies of Pakistani origin born each year with serious mental or physical disabilities which can be attributed to the practice of first cousin marriage within that community.

It would be nice to thing we could change people's behaviour so that these avoidable deaths and conditions could be eradicated. But people have individual freedoms to live the way they want.

As a matter of fact I'm not a believer in any religion, to me it's all medieval superstition mixed with fairy stories. The sooner we can all move on from the shackles of religion the better.

No need to complicate things, we all know drug and alcohol abuse does damage...................the specific point here is, you used white inbreeding as an insult, you wouldn't do the same using muslim inbreeding, ones acceptable joke material, and one isn't........"is it cos i's white"

Both problems are serious

But one thing you have to take into account Paki births make up an estimated 3% of all babies born but account for about 30% of babies with genetic illness