The Power Of Allah. The Greatest.

There`s a lot of men on here who slag off muslims but would kiss arse if Mike Tyson or Danny Williams(both muslims)walked into the room.People should show other religions a little more respect.

We shouldn't have to show any respect to any religion

• Like 8

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A black man that's disenchanted with white people, turns to a religion he thinks better represents black people, then beats up black people to entertain white people, in a sport controlled by white pe

maybe in he's case Im not sure. I don't think though he felt like dying and giving he's life for a country that at the time wouldn't let someone of he's colour eat in certain resturants and so on , I

Posted Images

Religion should be treated with ridicule, hatred and contempt.

I think your softening to the bible.....carry on like this and you will be born again !! lol lol

• Like 1

I only put the post up out of mischief-to wind up the anti islamists. and the usual suspects. :tongue2:

Ali was no saint, he treated Joe Frazier very badly, amongst others, but he was no coward as some have already pointed out. Even among servicemen it's recognised that you need to have balls to announce you're a conchie.

How he's never been assasinated is beyond me.

I love the man. If anybody could turn me gay it would be him. :laugh:

I think he's provided me with more entertainment/inspiration than any other person alive or dead.

For me he will always be the greatest of all time, not just because of his boxing skills but because of his outspokenness, charisma and humour.

Deserbred, I've got to hand it to you, you put up a single handed defence on here and more than hold your own. :laugh:

so your into hung black men then lol

It's high time there was a special section on here for the handicapped, the web -fingered and the banjo pluckers. They could throw metaphorical dung at each other all day and feel happy and fulfilled. The rest of us could then get on with a bit of banter and informed debate without interrupton. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Most of it on here is just banter and mickey taking but some people take it to heart and start to get nasty and start name calling then it deteriorates

You say you only put this thread up to wind up the anti Islamists...................But that's not all your winding up as many replies are done just to wind up the you know whose

• Like 1

I think your softening to the bible.....carry on like this and you will be born again !! lol lol

As an open minded rational human being I could never say never all it would take would be some evidence and I'd turn to religion tomorrow but it's very highly unlikely that is ever going to happen

As an open minded rational human being I could never say never all it would take would be some evidence and I'd turn to religion tomorrow but it's very highly unlikely that is ever going to happen

Your living right in the middle of the evidence you clown !! Lol lol......when you get under way up there mate?......can't long now can it ?

I only put the post up out of mischief-to wind up the anti islamists. and the usual suspects. :tongue2:

Ali was no saint, he treated Joe Frazier very badly, amongst others, but he was no coward as some have already pointed out. Even among servicemen it's recognised that you need to have balls to announce you're a conchie.

I think he's provided me with more entertainment/inspiration than any other person alive or dead.

For me he will always be the greatest of all time, not just because of his boxing skills but because of his outspokenness, charisma and humour.

Deserbred, I've got to hand it to you, you put up a single handed defence on here and more than hold your own. :laugh:

It's high time there was a special section on here for the handicapped, the web -fingered and the banjo pluckers. They could throw metaphorical dung at each other all day and feel happy and fulfilled. The rest of us could then get on with a bit of banter and informed debate without interrupton. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I've never understood why people use "banjo plucker" as an insult? Not easy things to play banjo's you know, any chance of an explanation?

I've never understood why people use "banjo plucker" as an insult? Not easy things to play banjo's you know, any chance of an explanation?

Didnt the term Red neck , banjo plucker start down the Cotton states around the time of the Civil War , etc and the founding of the KKK Edited by desertbred

There`s a lot of men on here who slag off muslims but would kiss arse if Mike Tyson or Danny Williams(both muslims)walked into the room.People should show other religions a little more respect.

It could help in making the world a less violent place don`t you think?

• Like 1

Go tell that to ISIS.
  • Like 1

Your living right in the middle of the evidence you clown !! Lol lol......when you get under way up there mate?......can't long now can it ?

And yet the evidence proves I'm made of stardust.

The combines are rolling so it won't be too far off, I'm never in a rush to get going too early though I always think September is plenty early enough.

• Like 1

Sorry don't agree showing respect is not enough for some religions.....only a full conversion of everyone....then there still wouldn't be peace